BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be an insteresting topic to bring up, since so many here love to jump on so-called posers, or anybody using the "sport" to try to look cool...

I remember when I was a teenager all the young shits figured that you would be getting laid like there was no tomorrow if you had a bike, and I know for a lot of people who don't ride, that might be a big pull into it.

It never really occurred to me because when I got into riding, I was in a serious relationship, already 30, and I doubt I'd be too interested in any girl who would sleep with me because I rode.

Of course I know that nobody on this board would ever need anything but their own rugged good looks and charm to succeed, here, but I guess I'm asking if you guys ever meet people of the opposite sex that really give a shit about your bike?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I usually get chicks coming up to me all the time when I go riding. I take my helmet off and tip my fedora (I keep an extra in the tank bag) and say "thanks, but there's not enough room for two ladies in my life" and continue by showing her a picture of my mom that I keep in my wallet. Usually by they have to change their panties, they end up so wet.. it's a shame really.

On that topic, does anyone else having a hard to keeping all the ladies with booty shorts off their bikes during the summer time? I can tell some babe has been straddling my bike as they tend to leave sweat marks on the seat when I get back from whatever super cool shit I was doing. I usually just leave a sign on my seat if I'm parked in the city that says "no fatties" cause I dont want my suspension bottoming out or something.

in all seriousness, i'm loving the tags for this thread.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
When I was young and single I had a loop. A nice mellow cruise, a stop at the old burger stand, and then a cruise back.

60% of the time, it works every time.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Girls I have dated; not really. They are more concerned for my safety, or asking how quickly they can get on the back and join me on a ride.

Waitresses who see the Ducati key chain on the table while serving while on a ride me seem to get pretty damn excited though. This has occurred more times than nothing has occurred.

BTW, all it takes is a $2 key chain and some leathers; I ride a Yamaha. :thumbup

·
Chronic
4,472 Posts
It certainly was a easier way to ask them out than movies or stiff dinner encounters.
I did always prefer women with a sense of adventure anyway.
I made a point of not scaring the shit out of them though, which led not only to more rides, but referrals!

·
BannedSpammer
3,339 Posts
And to answer the question more specifically, though I'm not single now, when I would meet girls they didn't "like me cause I ride", but they absolutely liked me more after they went for a ride on the back. Seriously. The vibrations twiddle their vagina and they get back from the ride all raring to go.

You i4 guys wouldn't know about it though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously. The vibrations twiddle their vagina and they get back from the ride all raring to go.

I still don't understand, even though you've brought it up twice in about 20 minutes.

One would think that if the V2 provides enough stimulation to get a woman randy, way at the back of the seat, then you're likely being exposed to dangerous levels of vibration straddling the tank on long solo rides. You should probably get the nerve endings in your asshole checked by a physician for damage every 15,000 KM.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I met my wife racing at mission and when we were dating we used to ride all the time.. Now we're married with children and too tired to ride.. So yes, it does work. Sell your bikes! don't be like me!

·
lover of twins
6,068 Posts
I get girls the old fashioned way...bullshit and lies and if that doesn't work, booze.
that could be the new moniker for the site:

BLAB - bullshit, lies and booze.

sounds like a reg fri night around here anyways.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I've taken lots of women on bikes. Some women like the fact it's dangerous, some do love the vibrations of a twin. Most like the freedom. Quite a few women I've taken went on to get their own bikes.

Demoing an MT-01 (1700cc twin), girl on the back for a bike night right, we pull over to catch up the noobs. She leans forward and askes what RPM is this....?? I tell her, she says," Oh good.....keep it right there!" LOL....that bike vibrated like a paint shaker.

The TL1000S was a wheelie machine and I took a few for some rips and wheelies back in the day.

There is no question you can pick up women on a bike, if you are confident. Some of the dorks I've seen on a bike couldn't pick up a whore with $100 in their hands.

·
backslider
11,214 Posts
Oh for fu__'s sakes ... it ain't the bike or the leathers that makes the difference!

Any half-assed un-ugly guy with a bit of an ego/rebellious attitude and a decent 'hammer' should be able to do as much damage as he wants.

Of course ... whether or not that is the right thing to do, is an entirely different subject.

:banghead

(alternatively - a dork in leathers is still a dork in leathers, and a big V-Twin a 90 h/p vibrator)

·
lover of twins
6,068 Posts
Oh for fu__'s sakes ... it ain't the bike or the leathers that makes the difference!

Any half-assed un-ugly guy with a bit of an ego/rebellious attitude and a decent 'hammer' should be able to do as much damage as he wants.

Of course ... whether or not that is the right thing to do, is an entirely different subject.

:banghead

(alternatively - a dork in leathers is still a dork in leathers, and a big V-Twin a 90 h/p vibrator)

this reminds me of an episode in the parking lot after a gelato ride one night...

·
Self-proclaimed VIP
875 Posts
My gf messaged me on pof cuz I had a picture of me on my bike... we've been together a year now and she bought her first bike at the end of last season... so yes? :p

·
Fookin Prawn
7,006 Posts
It was certainly a handy conversational piece when I was single....many wanted me to take them for a ride then they'd return the favour. :laughing

·
Registered
325 Posts
So far the bike has been next to useless at getting the women. Thank goodness that's not its primary purpose!

EDIT: Maybe I need a bigger twin? Is that what I'm reading into this?

·
Fookin Prawn
7,006 Posts
So far the bike has been next to useless at getting the women. Thank goodness that's not its primary purpose!

EDIT: Maybe I need a bigger twin? Is that what I'm reading into this?
The type of bike matters not. Women just see "a motorcycle" unless they ride themselves.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts