BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what some of you think of a black f4i. I wanted to get my bike all gloss black. I think it would look cool, and mostly for that reason alone i will get it done black. I also like the orginal color to. So im kind of in a pickle on deciding what to do.

on another note i have to get it some parts of the bike repainted anyways, sense there is dmg to the bike already. So i was thinking might as well

just wanted ot know some opinions on whether to get it black, or just replace the parts and keep it the same color

F

·
0 Posts
id say run from gloss black ,,its cool but has been done to murderous death .it should die like disco
. it always looks scratched,gets dirty like crazy and has to be polished repeatedly to keep it nice,,super high maintenece

toss it up a bit with other colors,evn if its mostly black ,but just black i vote a big no .
my 2c

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I hear neon colours are making a comeback..

F

·
0 Posts
Jester666 said:
if I had that choice here,I'd get THIS one in black:
thats semi gloss ,i think he means high gloss plain old black .
the mz looks cool with the sublte white bits

hardly any stock bike is painted just black anymore ,they either have a tint to them or a slight mettalic to toss it up a bit .

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i dont have to get a a full gloss black, i can get flat black to, i just want it mostly black though.

im coming ot you on sat borderline lol

F

·
0 Posts
Remy said:
well i dont have to get a a full gloss black, i can get flat black to, i just want it mostly black though.

im coming ot you on sat borderline lol
oh ,,mmmm i mean black is really cool !

hahahaha

well it gives you til sat to change your mind,lol ,,go wander through the cars at richmond auto mall and pick one,ask the dealer for the code from the inside of the driver door .
my 2c

here is one ,,man thats a lot of work ,not something id want to do all the time ,but it is sexy when its nice
http://www.borderlinecustomcycle.com/gsxr1000ghostrider.htm

·
Registered
162 Posts
if you're going black, go metallic black with the stock stripes in flat, then clear the whole thing... that would be wicked...

F

·
0 Posts
Remy said:

another picture of a black f4i
the fact that you found another one ,AND its in BC should sway you away from that a bit. ,,,,c what i mean?lol

messing wit ya dude .but something to consider

F

·
0 Posts
irishalcoholic said:
if you're going black, go metallic black with the stock stripes in flat, then clear the whole thing... that would be wicked...
a litttle more involved youd have to black and clear and then mask off the lines and add the black and then flat clear that ,,no matter what you'l have raised lines ,but if the flat is done second you can thin out the clear so the lines arent very thick
. but agreed ,,,now thats diff ,im all over that ,bit more wrk

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
0.o

how much does a bit more work cost lol

and im gettnig a carbon fiber d&d pipe from this guy, so it will match the bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts