BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got my bike insured, got a helmet, and thought id do some riding this weekend, but to my surprise i wake up this morning and its snowing in the village. So if anyone wants to vent do it here, cuz it's all my fault.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Great, let me the first to say :flip, my plans of the last 6 months or so is screwed cause of this crappy weather, arrggh.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
i dunno man...Last night I finally put the bike back together, fired her up it- runs very nicely, I got all excited about putting her on the road... I'm sure I didn't help either...

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
ghey...I have 5 days off...My liver is gonna take a man sized beating!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Thanks a lot for fucking it up for the rest of us!

·
Registered
8,725 Posts
I'd say Thank the weather,
Police are doing a blitz this weekend on Speeders, lane changers and seat belts.

This weather will save lots of tickets to the BCSB community.

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pitdogboy said:
ghey...I have 5 days off...My liver is gonna take a man sized beating!
For me its night one, so let the games begin, Saki margaritas, stella beer, and red bull vodkas, all around! BTW im wasted while writing tis!

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
gurp lets go for a rain ride. gotta watch that scoot of urs in the rain tho, it's hard to corner...hahahaha

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
And i thought it was my fault cause I washed my truck, made plans to do to Mission, bought a new bike, and are supposed to go dirt bikin and Aggasi got canceled....so i guess i practice lifting a drink to my lips....bye bye....got to get DAF!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts