BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
myself and mitch will be there for sure ridin,i will see if they need a hand and get krystal and court doin paperwork or whatever.

·
Always ride red
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok made a few changes, post up if your coming out cause I know theres tons of people here that ride this stuff and if you have never riden Mcnutt/Blue mountain this is the PERFECT chance.

·
Always ride red
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last update up now, see poster in first post.

There was a little bit of confusion with the entry fees that have now been sorted and hopefully clear to everyone now.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
anyone one here gonna come out and giver a go? theres no better way to learn a local riding area,this is by far one of the best areas in bc or in canada for honing your skills and its not hi speed.and you will be part of a great club that supports the mountain like no other club i have seen.

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
I paid the fee John but as I understand the BS; the place is way over my riding abilities! :eek:

Do you really wanna be the guy that has to carry me out? :eek Now THAT would test your conditioning! :laughing

I will probably ride the VFR there and go hiking with the camera & video to catch the wrecks as they happen!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm going to try and make it out. Just picked up my first dirt bike. Need to buy some gear in the next few days.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hope to see you out on the trails this Sunday for our first club event, please note we will be staging at the North end of 256th ave not McNutt road as originally planned. Thanks BMMC

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
we will be there guys,mitchells 1st ride there on the 250 so lets kick his ass! the start has been changed to the end of 256th instead of mcnutt road.if anyones shows i have a white f150 with bigtop decals on it. cya there!

·
Always ride red
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, as others have posted up we were denied access to the woodlot side of Blue mountain and are now going in at the 256th side. It actually works out better as the staging area is bigger and flat, for those who dont know just travel along Dewdney Trunk rd and turn north on 256th street and follow until the very end past the jail on the left onto the gravel road and follow the arrows.

See you there :rockon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts