BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a good place to get bodywork like repainting, chroming, seat re-covering, stuff like that done?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
from what I've seen, BK is a good place to get the mechanical stuff done. They don't do bodywork by any chance, do they?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can try OPP in coquitlam, but i am not recommending them. its a part time by appt store, and patrick didn't show up for his appointment when i was there. patrick is also a rather high strung lunatic. his mission track day last year proves it. i think i still have the video of his tantrum too.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was that the guy on the kawi spazzing out on the official?

·
Registered
234 Posts
nuvan said:
anyone know a good place to get bodywork like repainting, chroming, seat re-covering, stuff like that done?
I have 10 years exp. repairing ABS fairings and 20 + painting. But unfortunatly I have no where to paint, as far as body work goes it depends how much you have to do, I'ld need to look at it first. I'm hoping to be moved in somewhere where I can set up a small shop for plastic repairs.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Bodywork

Crazy Guy said:

I have 10 years exp. repairing ABS fairings and 20 + painting. But unfortunatly I have no where to paint, as far as body work goes it depends how much you have to do, I'ld need to look at it first. I'm hoping to be moved in somewhere where I can set up a small shop for plastic repairs.
should get you out to have a peek at the pocketbike plastics. they need a bit of touchup before i can replicate them. the black bike had some plastic welding done on the tail but it was a bad job and has since come apart. not one of them is perfect either.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just getting some early ideas in right now. I hope to get the bike out here at the end of may (way too late in the year for me :mad :mad :mad )

What are these pocketbike things everyone is talking about?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nuvan said:
What are these pocketbike things everyone is talking about?
they are bikes that fit in your pocket. come out to revy under the patullo bridge tomorrow and see. there is a posting in the ride section for details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts