BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually yes!gotta finish these bikes they never go away,its like they all hatch like chickens in the spring!:D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Is that a fairing-less in the foreground? Looks like my bike when I had it apart. What exactly do you do at your shop? The bikes in the picture do not look like they need any work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
actually it is,2000 929 were geting it painted for a customer,its going to be some colour from a acura nsx called orange pearl its rare supposidly,i'll post a picture tomorrow after i put it back together.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
on the other bikes its std maintenance undertail on rc51 ,electrical on the ducati of course(those damn coil boxes!)a pipe and a pc3 for the 12

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Cool, that orange sounds nice. I recall seeing a metallic orange R6 in the Buy&Sell a few months back and it looked awesome. And a friend of mine is just putting the finishing touches on his custom HD, which has a burned orange frame--another great looking orange bike. :)

I think it is odd that someone would get you to put on a PC and pipe unless you were just doing a buddy a favour. Those are two pretty easy installs, no?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just someone who wants to ride and enjoy,i guess there actually people left out there that just ride(unlike us who probably tear our bikes appart more often than not for no apparent reason)some people think that the efi on bikes is scarrrrry but everyone eventually does it all themselves then i'll be on ei!ictually wish more guys/girls would do that sort of stuff on there own it would teach them about there bikes,most people i ask why there not doing it just tell me that there not really confident to do it,we have a good regular customer base so there all good friends i guess and we ride together also,but its always my ass if something goes wrong on our rides!:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
BOMAX said:
actually it is,2000 929 were geting it painted for a customer,its going to be some colour from a acura nsx called orange pearl its rare supposidly,i'll post a picture tomorrow after i put it back together.
cool man sounds like its going to be painted nsx type S orange,

there is one NSX around painted that color even though it is a japanese only edition,

the color will look pretty sharp when its done

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
most bikes with minor damage,rash only no breaks 550,cash price,estimate of 1 week turnover,special paints extra,like the 929 listed in pictures has pearl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts