BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my bike back on Sunday from Bomax and he did such a good job on my baby that I just wanted to let everyone know that he is more then fair for doing work. I don't think I will ever go to a dealer again ;)

Thanks again Bomax:thumbup

Dafnip

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm taking my baby in to see him tomorrow morning!

So far all I have heard is excellent things.

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
Dafnip said:
I got my bike back on Sunday from Bomax and he did such a good job on my baby that I just wanted to let everyone know that he is more then fair for doing work. I don't think I will ever go to a dealer again ;)

Thanks again Bomax:thumbup

Dafnip
Remind us what kind of work was done...?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great work

I too will agree with the great service at Bomax. Finally, i've found a shop that pays the sort of attention to detail that I'd expect. (Nothing used to bug me more than getting my bike back from a shop only to notice a new greasy fingerprint on the gauges.)

I had my bike knocked to the ground from someone who thought they were in a bumper car instead of a van. Needless to say, I had $2500 in damage. After heading to ICBC, the Bomax crew ordered the parts and had her beautifully restored in 2 days :thumbup

I've also seen their work on other friends bikes and i'm impressed with the results.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am another BOMAX fan, good job, actually.... better than good, awesome job~!.... more than fair prices. he's my new go to guy. :thumbup

·
Slow
271 Posts
If you go to the Visions Electronics store where 49th (is it?) and Kingsway meet, and then head directly towards the sky train tracks, you'll find them in there.

·
Registered
332 Posts
go on kingsway, and turn south on Macpherson, Turn left right before the traintrack(i think the road is Russel), and turn left on Beresford right behind SAFARI meat Pies. you'll see a sign that says "Royal heights Service"

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
basically, coming from metrotown, on kingsway, go towards new westminster and turn right on RUSSELL st.

Russell is right after Imperial st.

Go all the way to the end of the block and its the last shop on the right. cant miss it, theres at least 1 or 2 bikes outside.

·
Registered
332 Posts
CBR600F2 said:
basically, coming from metrotown, on kingsway, go towards new westminster and turn right on RUSSELL st.

Russell is right after Imperial st.

Go all the way to the end of the block and its the last shop on the right. cant miss it, theres at least 1 or 2 bikes outside.

this is actually simpler! i forgot you can take this route.

·
ignorance + apathy
286 Posts
Co Name : Bomax Motorsports
Address : 5791 Beresford Street, Burnaby, BC V5J 1J9
Phone/Fax : (604)433-6727

·
ignorance + apathy
286 Posts
Have you guys notice ...
since Bomax got his new bike,
I don't see him replying threads anymore. :eek:

But then who can resist the temptation of riding the gixxer all night long ... :p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys thamks for the plugs!ya its on invisible mode,i get a ton of pm's everday so that comes first,as for the gixxer HAS A FKG OIL LEAK ON THE VALVE COVER!and i've been busy,getting a few things organized.pop by i'll give you a card for a safari pie,you cant resist it! thx again. john:D :thumbup

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've been there twice, and have nothing but good stuff to say about BOMAX. I recommend it highly. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts