BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Saturnin! Check out the weather prediction for Thursday and Friday of this week. Sunny and 14° C or higher.

Shine up those bikes!

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
Got 3 months basic insurance yesterday... and I feel the flu coming on.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I insured my bike for the year on Sunday, so i'm good to go. :D

Ryan

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
No need to waste holiday time now. Summer's right around the corner! :thumbup

·
Registered
246 Posts
I insured mine on Sunday too. I think I'll go for a lil ride in about half an hour or so :rockon

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts

·
Redrex
829 Posts
awwwwww yes sun at last....sucks riding in the rain these past months.washed her good on sunday and its nice to see her clean for more then an hour.Lets just say I took the real long way home today.hehe.
Its time to start posting up some rides I think.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
alternateimpact said:
I really want to throw a plate on the bike and go rippin...I am so close I can taste it.
Cory - JUST DO IT :rockon Throw a plate on for Friday. I'll be riding all day, not sure where. Let me know if you feel like joining me/us.

Weather looks awesome!! Woo hoo :thumbup

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
ahhhh phuck it Jessieca, I am goin down right now a puttin a 2 day permit on the bike, cause the next 2 days look absolutly perfect!:flashy :flashy :flashy :flashy :evilgrin

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
HAHAHA! I love peer pressure. :laughing Are you coming out with us tomorrow? http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63769&page=2
We're still trying to figure out the details, but I can call you later if you're interested.

Have a safe ride tonight. Midnight is a mighty cold hour to be riding. It's only FEBRUARY!!!....Brrrrrr...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts