BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
No update on Highway 20 yet. The Washington state DOT has a webpage where they announce when they're going to start clearing it. I'm very much looking forward to getting out down there, and I also have two weeks off in May where i'll be heading South for some windy road fun.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i came across friday evening on my bike. He asked two questions, i made joke, he waved me through.

The one thing that has happened in the last 30 months is that Seattle traffic has gotten even worse. I couldnt believe how far North the friday commute traffic deadlock was.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Anything south of Everett on Interstate 5 is a no go for me the last 10 years. Seattle proper is a travel, crime, economic and social gong show today.
It was bad even North of Marysville, and still busy until Burlington. It will be interesting to see how much the new transit infrastructure changes that.

I spent the day around the Green Lake area, which is a beautiful neighborhood and a lot cleaner and safer than almost any area in the Lower Mainland.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
any issues with ArriveCAN app?
None. I put in my info as i was filling up in Blaine, and it was all in the system for him when i crossed 20 minutes later. Crossing was like a pre-covid crossing. He asked me two questions, and I answered. He asked a 3rd question, and i gave a joke reply. He laughed, and then told me to have a good night, and sent me on my way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts