BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smooth Operator
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is a good price to pay for an almost mint F4I bottom left fairing?
I know the bottom left cost more used then the right side, because they are harder to get.... new they are like $450 +taxes.
Whats the going rate, and a good price to pay?

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
OEM man your look at about the price you stated,

you can some one ebay at a decent price, but they are expensive man, I was looking at fairing shopping a while back and it is cheaper to just get it repaired and repainted, depending on what you did to it or what ever is going on with it.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
yah for a used your looking at 3bills,
if your lucky go ebay bid, and prey no one else bids lol. but usually min is like 200 for a decent one

·
Smooth Operator
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OEM man your look at about the price you stated,

you can some one ebay at a decent price, but they are expensive man, I was looking at fairing shopping a while back and it is cheaper to just get it repaired and repainted, depending on what you did to it or what ever is going on with it.
did you paint it yourself?
I wonder how much for a professional job.

·
Smooth Operator
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NM, iremember you did your own paint job remy, and it looks fucking sweet, the 2 tone black. but i would want mine proffesionally done.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
NM, iremember you did your own paint job remy, and it looks fucking sweet, the 2 tone black. but i would want mine proffesionally done.
acutally i didn't do it my self lol i got boarderline to do it
http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67823&highlight=black+f4i

and for him to fix it and paint one color it would be like 150-200 bills i think. That was cheaper than all the fairings i could find so i decided to get the whole bike done while i was at it lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts