BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know when Boundary Bay is on, man sunday was a pefect day, rain or sun shine I am there, when's it going down?

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Jayson, where we're you Sunday/monday? I thought you had rains?

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Focker said:
Jayson, where we're you Sunday/monday? I thought you had rains?
had some minor bike issues that I had to deal with last minute, and I didn't want to run a raceday without a few test sessions first, and to top it all off I slept in on Sunday, and at the time I didn't know you could run a half day practice....I will be there on the 22nd.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I can't wait for the 22nd either. Wife is psyched I'll be racing 5 days before the wedding.

I need bigger numbers for my bike though.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man lets do this!!!!! who wants to hook up at the mall after hours hahahaha.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
I'm getting a bad feeling about this lack of replies, hopefully we didn't wear out our welcome :(

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Focker said:
I'm getting a bad feeling about this lack of replies, hopefully we didn't wear out our welcome :(

Positive thoughts here people, positive thoughts........

Although a reply from 5th Gear at some point would ease my mind .....

Bill?.......Bill?.........Hey, anyone out there seen Bill?......

·
Registered
352 Posts
Don't quote me but I'm almost positive there will be a BB or something similar (hopefully soon) and Bill is probably just a little aprehensive to reply until he has some concrete information for us.

Adam

·
Worst. Passenger. Ever.
943 Posts
Focker said:
Talked to Bill about Boundary Bay the other day and I believe he said he'd have more information this week.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
ace` said:
Talked to Bill about Boundary Bay the other day and I believe he said he'd have more information this week.
Cool, I thought so. Probably getting hassled by the Man.

Damn the Man.

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
ace` said:

:truck

.............This is me, waiting paitently.........

:truck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts