BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thanks 5th gear for the smoking deal ,im gonna paint her up ,few touches get the whole 17" front and big rotor thing happnin .Fuk if this ruins my love for sport bikes im gonna be pissed! lol

hey BILL get ready book at least an hour a week decicated to rolling your eyes at all my goofy questions about tards

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its all in the vision .lol ive already ridden it down the side walks of robson completed in my head a few times today

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
borderline said:
its all in the vision .lol ive already ridden it down the side walks of robson completed in my head a few times today

then i'm gonna push you off it and steal it while trying to evade the mob/police/vampires/every other cliche.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ssblade said:
then i'm gonna push you off it and steal it while trying to evade the mob/police/vampires/every other cliche.[/QUOTE

that hapens ALL THE TIME !!!!!! if i see a dirt bag runing at me with a mask and a bag of money im hittin the side walk and im outta there .

trying for something like this -

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Like the stealth look but dun like the lights. Do something crazy with the lights or not.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flowrider said:
Like the stealth look but dun like the lights. Do something crazy with the lights or not.
yeah wont be those lights at all

more like a dual stacked projector thing ,not gloss but flat black ,and if i dont get kicked in the balls from the tard heads some tomahawk colored tires,cuz i cant think of any other use for those weirdo tires.lol

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
been lookin for a motor ,very hard to find ,tried thumper talk and ebay like crazy ,any other suggestions from the dirt/tard crowd for locating one ? thanks

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Locating a legit motor might be tough but it sounds like you are already checking out the usual suspects; TT, ebay, maybe try the Buy&Sell or some local wreckers. Good luck, I am interested in watching your project develop. :)

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
What kind of motor are you looking for?

(not that I have one laying around, just wondering which way you're going with this)

Like a stock DR650 motor? Or are you gonna try to jam something crazy in there???

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Rooster said:
Cut down an inline four to an inline two and squeeze it in there.
Yeah, that's easy. Just use a sharp new blade in the hacksaw. When I do that I like to cut off the two outer ones just so it stays even from one side to the other.......

Just promise that you won't make it TOO nice. You mentioned wanting to come out and play with it at BB and maybe Troy's Motard Invitationals. If you make it too puuuuurty you won't want to push it too much. Keep this one a warrior!

I'll keep my eyes open for an engine for you.

PS: don't forget that the big DR has a little oil cooler that sticks out in a rather vulnerable way. If you can fit it in under the stearing head or something.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if anybody can find me a motor ,il give em $50 you dont even have to actuially get it ,just direct me to it ,and if i can buy it the 50 is yours ,thanks

no idea what im gonna do to it,,upside down forks ,wider rear tire ,brembo brakes with oversized rotor,,shnit like that ,,gotta get a Motor first

·
Registered
819 Posts
I've seen some of his work Bruce. I wouldn't put it past him.

Michael Czysz chopped up a GSXR motor and created a new one with counter rotating cranks. Lopping off two cylinders sounds rather simplistic by comparison. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Rooster said:
I've seen some of his work Bruce. I wouldn't put it past him.

Michael Czysz chopped up a GSXR motor and created a new one with counter rotating cranks. Lopping off two cylinders sounds rather simplistic by comparison. ;)
Don't encourage him Curtis. I've seen his shop and he's got enough projects on the go..... :D

·
Super-Fast Redneck
1,203 Posts
Try these guys. I dont know if they are open until march but if you leave a message, i think they will call you back

New Life Cycles & Salvage Limited
1990 Acher Road, Williams Lake, BC V2G5B9
(250) 392-2442

you can paypal the 50 to me ;) [email protected]

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tried calling it just kept ringing,il try again in march i guess ,thanks if it pans out and i get a motor ,the 50 is yours

thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts