BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
backslider
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow - BCsportbikes used to be a rockin' place, what happened to everybody? did everyone quit riding, or just quit the site?

·
Registered
678 Posts
It certainly has died right off since I've come along. Maybe I killed it? I still check in and even peruse through the older threads if I'm searching about things, It would be cool if there was more of a community here but it doesn't deter me at all.

I'm lucky my wife is atleast somewhat excited about sportbikes too. I've been upgrading bikes all winter as well as gear. I'm so excited for spring to start I can barely stand myself. Annoying family, friends, and coworkers nearly daily with my impatience, errr I mean passion.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It certainly has died right off since I've come along. Maybe I killed it? I still check in and even peruse through the older threads if I'm searching about things, It would be cool if there was more of a community here but it doesn't deter me at all.

I'm lucky my wife is atleast somewhat excited about sportbikes too. I've been upgrading bikes all winter as well as gear. I'm so excited for spring to start I can barely stand myself. Annoying family, friends, and coworkers nearly daily with my impatience, errr I mean passion.
Naaaa .... wasn't you. It died off when it changed hands and the new owners never fixed shit.

·
backslider
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Dead like disco" ...

Ha ha - that's hilarious - and anyway, disco more or less deserved to die (mind, Saturday Night Fever was a pretty entertaining movie)

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm no computer genie ass but it's weird how as soon as there's any activity the 'bots' appear. It is kind of annoying when half of the posts are some jackleg IP address from some weird ass country spewing one liner bullshit and then trying to flog/link something.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Naaaa .... wasn't you. It died off when it changed hands and the new owners never fixed shit.
The password fiasco associated with new ownership seemed to steer away ‘less than patient’ forum attendees.
I follow all the Facebook local bike club links, the questions, the answers, and responses are on grade 9 junior secondary school level. My idea of a lunch ride is Langley to Winthrop, not Richmond to White Rock.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Well, gotta tell us now!!
d.e.a.d.

we're talking politics for shits and giggles.. mostly giggles :D

now, about these stupid ads to the right and above on this stupid page..

i thought i wasnt logged in for a second.. i give enough business to HOME DEPOT thanks!

"Dead like disco" ...

Ha ha - that's hilarious -
what can i say, i love the classics.. did i mentioned i'm logged into BCSB? :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
With FB you have a million ppl that don't know how to scroll or read. They'll ask the same question on top of each other again and again and again.

With Forums you know what you're getting and it's simple to search and read rather than blindly post dumbass questions.

Please don't mistake lack of new threads for lack of activity. Repetitive does not equal intelligent or useful.

·
backslider
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Flippy - howgozeit bro?

·
To torque or not?
94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 95 Ducati 900 SS CR, 04 ST3, 07 ST3S, 90 VFR750, 02 VFR800, 82 Gpz 550X2, NS400
889 Posts
Reactions: oldgixxer

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Reactions: bacchus40

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
I know people who still listen to their disco LPs......
long play you say, so the short version wasnt enough? thats some dedication.

okay, i'll bite. ;)

that dance floor cut was killer, one for the times. Some things are great right where they ended.

i still tap my feet and shake my shoulders to those BEE-GEES albums.

extended remaster, 1080p

·
100% Asshole
3,406 Posts
I still pop in once and awhile considering this is the only social media for me now. No FB, Instagram or any other drivel. Got so sick of Trump bs and my US "friends" posting about their guns and shit. I lurk here mostly but don't post a lot. Still have the RC and still love her...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts