BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
thought it was an odd post as well.. but i figured i'd respond.

wait, just read above post.. pubs have been open? what ever the fvck for? i thought they were specifically too small for social distancing. ?
Your bubble,, which I’m sure works well for you, has been distinctly smaller by comparison to reality these last 10 months. It’s all good. Please continue. Check back in 18 months to see what Dr. Bonnie requires of you and yours.

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
so with that, your response merely confirms the numbers we're seeing then.
and apparently, exactly where they're coming from..

not a chance in hell i'd expose myself, nor those in my family to that. Why would I need to go to a pub if i'm not a social drinker / smoker? I gotta work in the morning, getting a good night sleep works wonders. Weekends are busy enough as is.. The local sports bar has been empty for months, yes i'm aware of roughly 'when' they opened, but then i visit the BEER & WINE store downstairs pretty regularly.

one thing that i find a little sad is the immediate need to belittle a doctor who's #1 job is to keep the province healthy. But never-mind that really, at least you're not uttering death treats. The fact is there are several thousands, millions of doctors around the world making very similar decisions based on actual data. You're gonna call every single one of them out? LOLz

I often turn to Ontario doctors as they're kind of ahead of the curve, in the sense that the east coast has been a pre-telling of things to come. Variants have done exactly what we figured would happen. Shit hit the fan just one or two weeks ago and now they're in the thick of it.

Why would you want to tempt the devil, you must really think another 18 months of this shit-show is a good thing.. Personally, i'll keep on keepin' on and staying healthy. I have absolutely no need to justify the approach. Sure would have been nice if people just stopped being complete idiots 6 months ago, but hey, what are you gonna do.. LOLz

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,308 Posts
thought it was an odd post as well.. but i figured i'd respond.

wait, just read above post.. pubs have been open? what ever the fvck for? i thought they were specifically too small for social distancing. ?
Don't know about raincouver, but in the Okanagan just about all restaurants/pubs/etc. have been open for ages, with COVID protocols in place. Limited table capacity, masks required whenever you're not at your table, etc.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Don't know about raincouver, but in the Okanagan just about all restaurants/pubs/etc. have been open for ages, with COVID protocols in place. Limited table capacity, masks required whenever you're not at your table, etc.
Thanks for pointing that out. I gonna give it a try, but didn’t want the dude to blow a seal. Self lockdown must be tough on entities.

·
backslider
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Whatever - I know quite a handful that have been completely shuttered since the plandemic set in.

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
one small restaurant in the area is open for biz, following these same procedures.

there were 4 or 5 servers, couple of line cooks.. it was empty.. only two there were me and a friend.

i was doing some work out in Chilliwack recently, we went out for dinner with the client, went to the same place we could not get a seat at 7pm two years ago.. again.. completely empty aside from 2 or 3 tables just a couple weeks back; waitress was wearing a mask, gloves.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts