BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in the middle of making a wr426 motard and street legal, but i can't find any good looking tail lights. i've seen ufo's and baja designs, but nothing is really turning my crank. any ideas?

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
hillbilly said:
i'm in the middle of making a wr426 motard and street legal, but i can't find any good looking tail lights. i've seen ufo's and baja designs, but nothing is really turning my crank. any ideas?
I have seen guys make there own from l.e.d and look wicked make a resin and tada ..

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Take a look at some of the allready built in tail lights in certain on/off, Baja, Dual-Sport type fenders. The DOT type is huge and clunky and sits ugggg on top of the fender. Everything works just as long as U run the 1157 bulb (get the led type). Good luck :coffee

·
SM Corporation!
375 Posts
fereiro and i is got sum led front lights for the dhh, and ufo bucket...seen. use only 3 watts of power, we will see how good they are soon..

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts
additional lighting required

you guys need to mount a second headlight adjacent to the oil drain plug to facilitate lighting up the path ahead due to the amount of time spent on one wheel on our outings.........:2guns

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
done, just slap'd an acerbis on! the funny thing is , i'm now reading the sugestions, after i've already installed one.

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
morrow said:
you guys need to mount a second headlight adjacent to the oil drain plug to facilitate lighting up the path ahead due to the amount of time spent on one wheel on our outings.........:2guns

:rockon Hell of an idea. :laughing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts