BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone there was an old thread regarding a pub in Coquitlam that did breakfast for around $10.00 is that the pub halfway up The Mary Hill Bypass?

I wanted to go somewhere for a change tomorrow (Sunday) 12th

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
the gillnetter pub, the breakfast starts at 10:30 am on sundays. its quite popular. go on the maryhill bypass, until you get to pitt river road, make a right at the lights, then make a left .

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
As an alternative, consider this:

Orange Juice
Coffee or Tea
Pancakes
Eggs
Ham

All for $4 a head.

Where? Every second sunday, my flying club hosts a pancake breakfast at Delta Heritage Airpark. It's at the foot of 104th street in Delta, here's a google map.

All are welcome, we have a lot of pilots and visitors there who ride bikes too. Tomorrow should be a nice day, there should be a number of planes flying in... If you like planes it's a great way to start the day!

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Thanks a heap Spike. I'm putting the Delta club on my TO DO List for this summer. You don't say what time it starts and runs to though.

If my plan to make a "Motorcycle Model" small RC airplane comes to light this would be an excellent way to spend part of a Sunday. Get up, ride the bike with box on rear to breaky, drool on some planes after breaky, ride to fying field and get my fix, take long way home. Yep, that sounds like a nice way to start a Sunday.....

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
You're right, I forgot that. It runs from 9am until 11am or until we run out of food. We usually plan for about 100 people in the winter months, and up to 150 in summer months. But we have enough to cover some extras if needed. If it starts getting busier, we'll start planning for more.

Oh, and I didn't mention it before just in case it scares you all away... But i'm usually the one cooking the pancakes. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts