BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will sadly march 28 th about 3:30 am on 115th ave and 138 street a Black Ford f250 ?? Drove up to my house . Open up my bike barn and stole my Honda 2010 sh150i scooter . I know that due to a nabour. My bike Plate :u42137 . I really don't know what these gits think there going to do with a rare 3 grand scooter ? There 's only 300 in all of Canada and less then 50 in BC. No theft insurance since they wanted 600 bucks
What make is spot-able is the fact it's going to be the only one in all of BC I believe with both the Tall windshield and the hand guards. The hand guards are the give away since there a European only item. Not many people will import them. Also left turn signal is damaged bent down. Front fender damage and was repaired with wrong colour of red. Rear box has scratches . Right brake level is bent somewhat.
After 10 days I giving up on it being found.

pic before the hand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. It's been a really bad week for me and it just got worse as my 2004 Yamaha R1 Red/Black with underseat exhaust was stolen from my apartment parking between 12 am and 3 am on Sunday 22 July 2018. It had adjustable clutch and break levers, aftermarket gear/break levers and foot pegs all in metallic. It had 52k+ on the odo. Saved up a lot for the bike but just devastated now. Please anyone who comes across this beauty report to the RCMP or PM me. Its becoming a total menace in Vancouver nowadays as we cannot even enjoy the thing we love with peace of mind.

Make-Yamaha
Model-2004 R1
Colour-Red/Black
Vin-JYARN13NX4A001285. shiftpoints.jpg
Place-Richmond

Willing to part with 500 bucks on any info. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please help keep an eye out for this stolen motorcycle
It is a black 2007 Triumph Daytona 675. License Plate W84737. VIN ending 5055. The vehicle was parked on the side of a neighbourhood street in Richmond near Cambie Street and No.5 Road and was stolen in between 9pm on August 14 and 9am the next morning. It was double-locked at the time so they must’ve picked it up with a trailer. If you have any camera footage of suspicious actions on Cameron Drive captured from security cameras or car dashcams, please kindly turn it in. The bike can be identified by a cracked up right side mirror, minor scuff on left fairing where the decal is, and some paint off the right swingarm. Please email to [email protected] or report to RCMP non-emergency at 604 278 1212 - File number RI18-25955 if you have any information of the bike. Any help would be very much appreciated!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts