BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And to continue with the race treads....

Any brown guys on this forum that ride?

By that I mean:
East Indian
Middle Eastern/Persian
Latino?

HamMeR6 and Human...I think both of you guys qualify. You're middle eastern, right?

Anyone else???
:confused

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
One of my buddies just got an R6...
and for what it's worth, he's brown.

not on the site yet though, I'll get him here sooner or later...

·
Registered
182 Posts
i am east indian, but have no bike now. Used to own a 99 cbr 900 and a zx-6r. enjoy the riding guys this weekend looks nice, me is jealous

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
adamantium said:
Parts of me are brown. Do I qualify? :p
But those parts are mostly inside......... I don't think that counts......... :flip

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Manny...why no bike? I'm east indian too. And me, my dad, and a friend (who's no longer with us) were the only east indian people I knew that were riders. Well, riders in Canada anyway...Royal Enfields on the farm back in India don't count. ;)

Cambie...what sort of brown are you? Please feel free to add to the options.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
DNAspark99 said:
One of my buddies just got an R6...
and for what it's worth, he's brown.

not on the site yet though, I'll get him here sooner or later...
Just curious...does he have lots of tattoos, big, and his name starts with an "S"?

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
i'm brown too... my parents are from the beautiful little paradise called Fiji

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet we're up to 3.5 brown riders. :thumbup Manny only counts as a half, since he doesn't ride anymore. ;)

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
adamantium said:
Parts of me are brown. Do I qualify? :p
You'll be happy to know that toilet paper has been invented Adam!:p

S

·
0 Posts
HARPS, dont worry man, we are 4 now, im Manny's cousin and im in search of a new bike too.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Dalton said:

Just curious...does he have lots of tattoos, big, and his name starts with an "S"?

No. In regards to whom I speak of, his name starts with a "R", and he's not all that big, with no tattoos.

However, I may also know the fellow you speak of, I might know him too...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Harps said:
Sweet we're up to 3.5 brown riders. :thumbup Manny only counts as a half, since he doesn't ride anymore. ;)
Just cause I dont have a bike sucka I still ride, took out a 00 GSXR 750 and that piece wheelies in second. Way lighter and sweeter than the blade. Sold the blade cause the tank was too big which caused my leg too cramp up after 15 min riding. Please give me back the 0.5 brown cause they dont come much more brown than me:D Hey I live by 232 cheveron so Ill come back and say hi, and if you aint going let me borrow your bike brotha

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
browner than brown

Okay manny, you can count for 1.5 brown guys...you sound like you qualify. :laughing

manny3:16 said:

Just cause I dont have a bike sucka I still ride, took out a 00 GSXR 750 and that piece wheelies in second. Way lighter and sweeter than the blade. Sold the blade cause the tank was too big which caused my leg too cramp up after 15 min riding. Please give me back the 0.5 brown cause they dont come much more brown than me:D Hey I live by 232 cheveron so Ill come back and say hi, and if you aint going let me borrow your bike brotha

1 - 20 of 105 Posts