BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ignore the gold and the paint is SICK ! ,,2 BROS gave him this bike so dont blame the poor kid ,,the race team lawyers prob woudnt let him ride it anyway.one nice wheelie and say goodbye to the season so he prob hardly even walks without a shaparone.

anyway sweet paint ,bike was free ,,guess he got a plated mini bike last year
hmmmm diamonds in the triple clamp ? wonder if they pop out after a heel clicker ?

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i agree the paintwork is really nice,, very sleek looking. the gold plating is a bit too much bling fer me. i would have anxiety attacks keepin it shiny:laughing

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a gift from 2 bros ,,id take it too(strip the gold and black it ) ,,that kid could build 10 of those a day,hes loaded ,,hopefully withiout the gold

·
Registered
212 Posts
see to all the kawi haters (picture speaks for itself)...you guyz aren't just as rich as we are:coffee

i'll be waiting just behind him when he low slides...pick up the shiny rocks

by the way i ride a honda :flashy

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Ok, so almost asked without searching first who Bubba was... So now he's like 20 or so? I guess I just don't have that much interest in the dirt side of things.

Though I still don't know how he got so fucking lucky :eek: I should be given a golden boy bike from both Suzuki/Honda for CrashTesting and surviving on their bikes :p

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CrashTested said:
Though I still don't know how he got so fucking lucky :eek: I should be given a golden boy bike from both Suzuki/Honda for CrashTesting and surviving on their bikes :p
not lucky to be undefeated in 125's

if hed stop hurting himself he coulf give RC a run for his money .lots of talent ,they are gonna make a movie about him ,hopefuly it wont include the gold parts on that bike

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
The paint is NICE! But the rest of it is just way over the top. Maybe if it was a dark gold anodizing without the shine but this just looks too much like a pimpmobile.... :D

The Supercross here in Vancouver was the first motocross race I've been to in years and years..... ah... scratch that. It was the first I've ever been too live. So it's hard to compare but for me it was obvious that Bubba had the course down pat and just flowed like oil on water over about 90% of it. While Carmicheal was good he just didn't have the same degree of flow over as much of the track and his flow over the good part was not as smooth and fast as Bubba's. It was an inspired and well deserved win for him. He's so good in the dirt that I can only wonder how he would do on pavement..... or in the up and coming SuperMotard racing.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
So did the give him the golden dirtbike too? The 3rd pic down is a dirtbike if I'm not mistaken. The fat flat foot peg and knobby tire give it away :p

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dirt bike was last year,its a mini pit bike .diamonds inthe triple and the engine bolts ,,maybe they should just pay him more im sure hes got all the diamonds he needs..question is how the hell are they gonna top that next year ?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
borderline said:
dirt bike was last year,its a mini pit bike .diamonds inthe triple and the engine bolts ,,maybe they should just pay him more im sure hes got all the diamonds he needs..question is how the hell are they gonna top that next year ?
guess they'll have to figure that out if he wins the championship!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'd take one, hold on to it for a while, then sell it on eBay! :D

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
you think they would have smoothed the welds on that tag with his race number they put on the frame ?????

1 - 20 of 35 Posts