BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

801 - 820 of 1359 Posts

·
backslider
11,214 Posts
Reporting in from Germany! Given that we can build something for life, pics like these are painful ;) but still very entertaining
That may be so, but I gotta say, however, that the European Union is looking both a bit messy, and a little shaky these days ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Checking in from Alaska, I got linked via a hunting forum at the beginning of the week and have been following the thread.

I still can't wrap my head around how someone could take dimensional lumber and construct such an epic fail.

Keep up the photoshops, my sides hurt from raughing so hard.

·
Registered
81 Posts
:lolup DNA - well played.

Continents checking in:

Austrailia
NA obviously - something close to 20 states
Asia? NK's president doesn't count lol
---I guess DNA himself checking in from Japan has to count!!
Europe - Italy, England, Ireland
Africa - just checked in above.
South America? Not sure I can remember any
Antartica - dammit, I want someone from the South Pole to check in :laughing
Asia was covered in post #630 by VOLVO from Singapore who found his way here via an overclocking forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
At least you got the reference lol
I'm a HUGE automotive nerd, lol. I've been a member of LS1Tech and LS1.com since 2005, and have been extremely active on performancetrucks.net since I picked up my 2011 (GMT900) Silverado 6.2 crew 4x4. I believe you were the second GMT400 guy to drop in here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think this guy built my kitchen before he started on the Shed of Doom.....
Now you come to mention it, the face in these pics is a bit familiar, I think he did our kitchen too (but we did get a spot on the Channel5 TV Cowboy builders show out of it)!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Asia was covered in post #630 by VOLVO from Singapore who found his way here via an overclocking forum
I don't have 2 hours to re-check... but I'm pretty sure I remember Chile being checked in.
That leaves somebody... ANYBODY who know some researchers that could possibly check-in and hit the 7-continent post.

801 - 820 of 1359 Posts