BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1358 Posts

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Hope you plan on stopping him from climbing that or getting some other poor fuck to do it.

All fun and games tilit collapses under him and kills him.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
OMG. Even TP...haha! At this stage if any suggestion to him to remove some sheathing and stagger them might not be a good idea. :laughing

Now am interested what profession the man is. Unable to view time laspe. :)

·
Smile. :)
1,145 Posts
Hope you plan on stopping him from climbing that or getting some other poor fuck to do it.

All fun and games tilit collapses under him and kills him.
At least it would be a quick death... all that loose lumber with fixing nails and such.... But at least there is some TP to clean up the aftermath. :D

·
corner worker
1,024 Posts
I think enough screws and nails, it might hold up, well for awhile anyhow...lol

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Now this is the thread of the year. Thanks!
shelves, fuck yea.

For marble storage.

close enough.

There's a LOT of these.

Clearly he's thought this through.

Admittedly, the presence of TP is both unsettling and intriguing.

·
Registered
806 Posts
One other thing worth noting... because he has no proper foundation, and this structure is so near to a farm, he will undoubtedly find rats living underneath it in no time at all.
Although, I can't say i'd blame the rats if they were deterred because of safety concerns for themselves.

·
Registered
250 Posts
what you all don't know is that this is a special building technique developed for thousands of years by koreans. It's rated for 9.0 earthquakes and 500mph gusts.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
I'm sooooo happy that I'm around for this thread. This thread is reason enough to Adam to give you a lifetime ban reprieve.

·
Ride Solo
4,214 Posts
There's no way that OSB sheathing will soak up any water from the foundation of soggy grass.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Problem is, it will likely stand for years to come. I've seen way too much dodgy stuff that's been in place for years, done wrong in every possible way but still holding together. And hanging over people's heads.

This guys is going to head over to his neighbour's house to put an extra floor on next, because his shed will still be standing so he's a carpenter.

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
Well done DNA. You've outdone yourself this time.

Loved at about 1:50 with the sheets being pulled out of the car. How many did he have in there?

Up and down the ladder, standing on the top holding the OSB on the wall only to come back down and up 3 more times. I wanna know how he's gonna fill those random 6-8" gaps in the corners. Maybe duct tape around the 90 degree turns?

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
The responsible adult in me says that you should report it to the authorities.

The irresponsible adult says to time lapse the roofing portion ...... and have 9 - 1 already dialed, just wait for the final - 1.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,252 Posts
Shocking construction. I wonder what's going through his head... he must realize that nothing is lining up or fitting.

and have 9 - 1 already dialed, just wait for the final - 1.
Meh. Recent experience has shown that unless he'll have a 6" nail through his neck, they have no problem showing up an hour (no joke) after the call.

·
Registered
18,858 Posts
This is by far the best, and most useful thread BCSB has ever produced. It's pure internet platinum.

All the other subforums should be closed, there is truly nothing left in this place worth looking at.

Complete it, sticky it... convert it to read only... and burn this place to the ground. All future entertainment has been relegated to a fucking ho-hum.

101 - 120 of 1358 Posts