BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1358 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
That van is bangin'

Think it's cvrle1 getting final touches on the bike carrier?
bwahaha, well played sir. Van in the pic is my "other van" one I am not allowed to drive by playgrounds, schools and within 500 yards of any place where children are. It was all a big misunderstanding really :(

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
Maybe Shaggy and Scooby will jump out of that van and help solve the mystery of the SOD surviving so long. I think it might outlast all of us.

·
To torque or not?
875 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know how the SOD faired through your Snowpocalypse?

·
Posing with conviction
5,380 Posts
If someone would please furnish me with the co-ordinates I can rectify a failure on our part: properly documenting this for Google Maps. I did a search on googlemaps for shed of doom and nothing came up. This cannot do.

PM me. You will not regret it.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
If someone would please furnish me with the co-ordinates I can rectify a failure on our part: properly documenting this for Google Maps. I did a search on googlemaps for shed of doom and nothing came up. This cannot do.

PM me. You will not regret it.
Not really sure DNA wants the world to know his exact coordinates for the world to visit.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,314
FunFact; Langley is lost to the condo commandos, I had to pull out to maintain any semblance of sanity.
Langley is a future-ghetto in the making; all signs point to GTFO

Old roomie is still hanging tough out there @theRanch tho, with instructions to call me the moment the shed shakes. It has not.
I'm now convinced it will outlast us all.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I used to live about 10 blocks from DNA's house and remember seeing that van in one of his posts .......... I love that thing. To the point I showed the wife one day as we drove past. The threat of divorce was in the air when I suggested it would look good in our driveway.*

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I used to live about 10 blocks from DNA's house and remember seeing that van in one of his posts .......... I love that thing. To the point I showed the wife one day as we drove past. The threat of divorce was in the air when I suggested it would look good in our driveway.*
The van looks in good shape, when you consider the year.
I had a pile of fun in one of that style.
AAhhhh, the memories that brings back!!

·
To torque or not?
875 Posts
Any updates? Pics of the SOD covered in snow?

1301 - 1320 of 1358 Posts