BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Five years on, I still fondly think about the Shed of Doom, reflect upon its possible fate, perhaps even consider it for a bucket-list visit, because you have to admit that level of epic absurdity comes along seldom in this life.

·
Registered Luser
2,113 Posts
And we thank the five fates of Thelema that DNA had the prescience to use imgur instead of fuckobucket for his pics.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Five years on, I still fondly think about the Shed of Doom, reflect upon its possible fate, perhaps even consider it for a bucket-list visit, because you have to admit that level of epic absurdity comes along seldom in this life.
Actually drove by the SOD today. Easy to see these days only in winter and spring, with trees clear of their leaves. It's still standing, but appears to actually be slowly sinking into the ground.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,324
I don't live there anymore, but really should go perform a routine 'inspection' after all that snow this year. Surely it can't stand forever....

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,330
at this point, even if the shed were to fall over, I don't think i'd bother posting it here.

I'd take that traffic elsewhere (bcsb = dead), the overlords here are undeserving of any traffic revival

·
Registered
530 Posts
But but. Now I've invested so much time into learning the deep history of the SOD. Surely you'll update here, just for those few of us who only ever heard about it through BCSB.*

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
But but. Now I've invested so much time into learning the deep history of the SOD. Surely you'll update here, just for those few of us who only ever heard about it through BCSB.*
Rode by there today. Virtually impossible to see now, especially with summer foliage, the guy has planted a bunch of fruit trees or something. Didn't want to go in the driveway.

Bout the only thing I'm curious about this shed at this point, is if the Korean???? owner knows his abortion of a shed-build has been seen across the globe?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll admit I'm curious about that too.*

But having now read this entire thread I feel a absurd need to know that I will be informed when the SOD eventually succumbs to the laws of physics. Namely......gravity!*

·
Registered Abuser
20 Posts
Shocked that the SoD is still around, but not as much so as seeing that BCSB is! I thought this forum was long dead and buried... * :rider

·
Registered Abuser
20 Posts
You could just throw on some raingear and go for a ride. Just sayin'.*

Edit: You're in the snowbelt I see... time to invest in a SkiDoo, throw on a snowsuit and go for a ride. ;)

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts