BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its such a nice day today, I thought I would get up to Burke in about half an hour. Iknow I should have left earlier, but I have also not been feeling well, but I think I can muster up the strenght ha haa. ANyone wanna join me?

Roger if you wanna meet me up there you can give me a call in my cell

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
alternateimpact said:
its such a nice day today, I thought I would get up to Burke in about half an hour. Iknow I should have left earlier, but I have also not been feeling well, but I think I can muster up the strenght ha haa. ANyone wanna join me?

Roger if you wanna meet me up there you can give me a call in my cell
man, don't you work?? i was working today, and thinking fok it would be nice to go shek out that mountain. one good thing is, i've been riding all week to work. this morning was pretty cold, i was actually glad to sit in traffic.:laughing

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called in sick today Roger:evilgrin Actually it was legitimate, as I did feel like horseshit this morning, but I starter to feel better in the afternoon. I just ended up putting around town today, didn't make it up to Burke...dont wanna be alone when I get close lined off the bike like I almost did the other nite with you lol. Anyway I am gonna be out in Sportbike force for the next couple of days now...woohooo!:rockon

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is there a decent road up Burke Mtn?

I grew up in Coquitlam and was trying to remember how to get to Burke Mtn, do you just follow Coast Meridian? It's been a lot of years since I was last up there. We were riding small dirt bikes in those days. Is it a good ride?

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Granny22 said:
Is there a decent road up Burke Mtn?

I grew up in Coquitlam and was trying to remember how to get to Burke Mtn, do you just follow Coast Meridian? It's been a lot of years since I was last up there. We were riding small dirt bikes in those days. Is it a good ride?
Yup! head up coast Merdian until u see the sign for the gun shooting range, and turn right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts