BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a new car. Woo hoo. Its a Nissan/Datson 280Z full frame up restoration brand new red paint flawless interior done by a shop in langley and the best part of all is, its got a chev 350 crate motor with a paxton supercharger on it pushing 495 HP :eek I get all this for 8500 bucks. I cant wait. The car is total custom. Has a 70's corvette front end conversion, and digital tailights in the rear (you have to see it to understand) Should have it within a week if everything goes as planned. :D

C

·
0 Posts
well go for a ride through ur neighborhood one of the weekends and u can show us this beast

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
hey congrats. man....let us know when you do, I will bring my camer a along as well....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully I will be going back to see it tonight and give it an intense inspection.

D

·
0 Posts
Ryan,

Nice,.. that thing is gonna go like snot with a SB Chev in it.. have fun man!! Thats gonna be a blast :cool

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
dude what happen to the RX-7?(j/k) Datsuns are sweet...i'm looking for a 2 door 68-73 510 myself:)

B

·
0 Posts
sweeet. I don't know jack about cars or what you just said, but it sounds sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts