BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
pretty cool! It wouldnt be good to disengage the active handling (like the first driver did!) in my Z06. I prefer to keep my car in "Competitive Driving" mode - for the spirited driver in me! :laughing

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
How about the old race between the twin turbo Calloway and the gixxer 1000 to 100 mph?

...the gixxer got back to ZERO before the TT Calloway made it to 100.

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
I wondered what my bike looks like from the perspective of a car on the road. :) The guy was scaring me wobbling around and laying down those strips coming out of the corners. That vette sounded great. Good vid.

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
How about the old race between the twin turbo Calloway and the gixxer 1000 to 100 mph?

...the gixxer got back to ZERO before the TT Calloway made it to 100.
I just checked out your site cosworth, jesus you have the best job on the planet. :thumbup

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Blond Tramp - check
Shitty driver - check
Shitty rider - check

Let me guess, they spent all the money on the car and live in a trailer right? just like Cboy.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Let me guess, they spent all the money on the car and live in a trailer right? just like Cboy.
Look, I spent all my money on fast cars and faster women. Then I wasted the rest on bad investments.

Now I'm busted. But thanks for bringing over all the Crown Royal on Friday; you guys are the best.

G

·
i drove with a group of guys one night on the highway and someone had that bike (ZX10R) it has loads of ballz:rockon

good vidz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts