BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, calendar has been updated, take a peek, some race dates, test & tune dates, race chool dates, WMRC meeting dates, May is bike month....etc....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Not too mention your B-Day the day after the dinner;) . First ones on me Farhad:) .

atom

·
Slowpoke
65 Posts
do you only want MOTORCYCLE events? Or do you want us to submit anything such as car shows, car events, etc. to you? Basically what I mean is any event which may interest members which may or may not be motorcycle related.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I think a car show may be relevant, just like the Indy would be relevant.. so I'm going to answer yes.

·
Slowpoke
65 Posts
absolutdm said:
I think a car show may be relevant, just like the Indy would be relevant.. so I'm going to answer yes.
ok, prepare to be bombarded :D
well, whoever organizes the calendar will be....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Adam, how do we access the calendar apart from the link in the "news box" ?

and ohhhh, thanks Adam&Jim, just noticed I am the "Calendar Moderator"

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Congrats on being appointed the Calendar Mod, Farhad. Does that mean you've now got the authority to delete everything between now and April 1st? Cool, year round riding finally.:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Thanks for including my birthday, Farhad. Did you have to put the age there too? Oof! That hurt.:(

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Congrats Human in becoming Calendar Moderator:flashy

atom

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hu99 said:
Thanks for including my birthday, Farhad. Did you have to put the age there too? Oof! That hurt.:(

no that is pulled directly from your user preferences, I have nothing to do with that.....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cdnav8r said:

You didn't know? Oops, I PM'd all the car events to you....did I PM the wrong person? :confused

No you got the right person, I will put them up by the end of today, I didn't put them up yesterday as I wanted to check with Adam.....but got the go ahead and me now moderator so no problem.....:D....me got ot orun, going to another 16 hr. shift....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Human said:
Adam, how do we access the calendar apart from the link in the "news box" ?

and ohhhh, thanks Adam&Jim, just noticed I am the "Calendar Moderator"
I thought you'd like that. :D

The Calendar is a link when your in the forums in the top right.. I may move this to a permenant link for all forums.. I'll be doing some shuffling around this weekend I hope.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts