BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All just throwing this out there Linda and I are going this year to the Calgary Stampede! We are Leaving Surrey about 8am July 6th we could meet ppl at the Starbucks on 152nd and 104th.
We are going for the weekend, coming back the Sunday.

If ya want to come with, Send me a mail! Linda and I will be staying at my sisters, I will see if she has room for tents!

Would like to have a good groop to go with!

Thank you!

Dan & Linda!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
That's the weekend just after your Summer Fiesta, Will you be recovered enough to go to Cow Town?
Hmm. I suspect my invitation was lost in the mail....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK thanks for the intrest! I will be on my 2003, 955i triumph, And Linda will be in the chase truck! Even if your not going all the way to the stampede and want to come for the ride. thats cool to !

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
OK thanks for the intrest! I will be on my 2003, 955i triumph, And Linda will be in the chase truck! Even if your not going all the way to the stampede and want to come for the ride. thats cool to !
Please send me a picture of Linda, I may keep her company in the chase truck. :devillook

·
backslider
11,344 Posts
Please send me a picture of Linda, I may keep her company in the chase truck. :devillook

Isn't that ^^ kind of an immoderate remark (considering its coming from a 'moderator')?

[ban]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WOW ok everone just chill! I can take a joke, and give them! Chia was joking, I think, you havent seen Linda have? you cuz you just might want to go in the truck! And I am not a noob to the site My old name is just that an old name!(it's been deleted)and I have been a member since 1998. I put it out there, that I am headding to the stampede and wanted to see if anyone was headding the same way, thats all! if it comes down to it I can give shorter notice but for a ride like this I was thinking that the time was now to say something!

So just come out be there at 8:00am. I am leaving at 8:30am!

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
WOW ok everone just chill! I can take a joke, and give them! Chia was joking, I think, you havent seen Linda have? you cuz you just might want to go in the truck! And I am not a noob to the site My old name is just that an old name!(it's been deleted)and I have been a member since 1998. I put it out there, that I am headding to the stampede and wanted to see if anyone was headding the same way, thats all! if it comes down to it I can give shorter notice but for a ride like this I was thinking that the time was now to say something!

So just come out be there at 8:00am. I am leaving at 8:30am!
I was joking, of course, no harm meant :)

A member since 1998, awesome, about 4 years before this forum started, THAT'S commitment!

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
A member since 1998, awesome, about 4 years before this forum started, THAT'S commitment!
... and a time machine, cool :laughing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts