BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the new upgrade to the forum, there is now a "social groups" feature in your profile (among other useless additions :laughing). I hereby invite all experienced troll masters (level 3 black belt and up) to join the most important social group on BCSB. If you can't figure out which group it is from looking at the vast group list, then you're simply not troll enough and shouldn't be there in the first place.

Please note that trolling is serious buzinezz, and this is a 1000cc group. If you're new to trolling, it's generally recommended to progress through the ranks. This is for your own good, as it will ensure that you don't get overwhelmed by the troll smoke coming from your monitor and lose control of your keyboard, possibly typing wide and right into the innocent mouse. Yeah, you bet Dell will raise the price on your next purchase for no apparent reason. You deserve it for not taking Pacific Trolling Skool and thinking you're big shit with your lo-fat latte. (You're only big shit if you're sporting green chai, noob.) Plus, did you have your silk robe and wizard hat on? Didn't think so.

Hit up http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/group.php.

Praise the founding fathers!

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,829 Posts
social groups? :rolleyes
You know, you should really rename that group to 'the CircleJerks'

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
There can only be one team troll. TTAwards

Fortunately, TT retired back in 07. The founding, (and ONLY) members were:
Adam112 - Legal & Administrative
BlackScorpion - Sales & Marketing
J_Scott - Creative & Design
CorvetteBoy - Prostitutes & Coffee

Most of us have moved on to better lives (myself and BlackScorpion), others such as adam112, were destroyed by drug addiction. Corvetteboy, the only one that couldn't handle the breakup, became a rogue troll and was permanently banned from the forum. His spiral down was fueled by alcohol and B-list strippers. His whereabouts are still unknown.

That said, I suggest you rename your group. Adam112 still owns the TT rights.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
That webpage scared me.
Hold me, adam112, like you used to when we first met.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts