BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a camcorder for my friend, $400-500. Preferably Sony and it is a DV one? Crap, I don't remember if she said DVD or mini-DV, sorry!

What are my options with that prcie range that can get me a well featured-camcorder?

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
Your options are to do a simple online search. I know I know, it's waaay easier to just type what ever pops in your head on BCSB and let everyone else do the thinking for you.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but I know nothing about camcorders.

Could you give me a couple choices so I can narrow down my search.

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
Futureshop.ca, bestbuy.ca, google.com
Search by price, find camcorder model, type in the model in google and add the word "review" behind it. Now read.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hm..I read a couple but there are still way too many to choose from at that price range.

Any help?

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
So this girl trusts your searching skills and/or opinions? Did you offer this opinion?

Funny how people can't just buy things without researching them to fucking death and comparing US prices etc. She must drive a Civic too...

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well, I'm not researching it to fuking death. What's the point of buying shit aimlessly? You'll just end up finding out the the camcorder you just bought doesn't have the feature you wanted, might as well find out first!

Oh well, I think I'll just ask one of those sales guys (be a potential customer) hahaha.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
Ask yourself, what are you going to b useing the machine for?

Do I need nightvision?
Do I need durability, battery life, ease of operations....etc, etc.

·
1,000 Posts
if neither you or her know anything about video cameras, just go to the store, tell them your price range, and tell them a few features your interested in...problem solved.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
coolio said:
Well, I'm not researching it to fucking death. What's the point of buying shit aimlessly? You'll just end up finding out the the camcorder you just bought doesn't have the feature you wanted, might as well find out first!
Every electronics purchase entails this peril.

coolio said:
Oh well, I think I'll just ask one of those sales guys.
A shimmer of hope! Actually enter a store and find out?

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
bwahahahaha keep it coming... Coolio, man you have the best posts ever!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts