BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought up an old thread from 2010 and was a little disappointed to see almost all of the old photos were not available for viewing. The thread was "Fall Photo of You and Your Bike" and had some wonderful pictures. Can you recover them?

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
Depends on what website they were hosted on. I understand a couple of the old photo dumps are now gone. Some went to pay to use and wouldn't let non-paying users link so previously posted pics would disappear.

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Photobucket changed their policy so images cannot be shared to other sites without being paid for.

Images hosted on sites that are not HTTPS will not be viewable on Chrome/Firefox due to mixed content blocking.

Can you link the thread so we can investigate?

_ JB

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
316 Posts
The first post had an image in it? Did you upload it with the attachment manager? Did you delete the images in your UserCP due to limits so you could post other images?

- JB

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first post had an image in it? Did you upload it with the attachment manager? Did you delete the images in your UserCP due to limits so you could post other images?

- JB
Found the image of my old VTR in the BCSB Upload Manager for attachments. I switched over to using IMGUR for a while and that seemed to work until recently. Now I'm back to the old system for posting photos. Whatever works.

I think Purplekawi answered my question. Thanks anyway.

·
Administrator
316 Posts
IMGUR has rules about using their site to host elsewhere. I prefer to host on the site itself, but some times postimage.org is one I use in a pinch

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts