BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Canadian Gixxer Here...look Here...

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Human 
#1 ·
Hey there CG, well you wanted updated pictures of the bike so here they are....

#8 ·
Human said:
ya, I have got strict quality standards that they have to live upto....lol :D:D:D

Let me know if you got a few lying around and if you want a westwood one, I got one sitting at home....
sweet, bring the westwood one to the dyno day or to a ride if we go on one before the dyno day.

Atomlowe just gave me some little Canadian flag stickers (they are sweet), just picked upped 2 bcsportbikes.com stickers on sunday, now a westwood sticker, i think i'm running out of space.... i'm having a tuff enough time trying to make room for the bcsportbikes.com stickers :)

#10 ·
Bluestone said:
hey Farhad, did you get that desk from Ikea too?

And Mike, what kind of stickers are your Canadian flags? Just regular stickers or special outdoor ones? I'm looking for a couple of those too.
they are tiny miniature canadian flag stickers, they are good quality, they wont come off. Adam has one on the back of his tail right above the rear light.... i'll post a pic tonight when I get home from work at around 6:30pm.

#11 ·
Bluestone said:
hey Farhad, did you get that desk from Ikea too?

And Mike, what kind of stickers are your Canadian flags? Just regular stickers or special outdoor ones? I'm looking for a couple of those too.

no actually I got it for free from a friend who was selling his house, table looks good, but since it's made from chipboard I had to "improvise" in order to make it sturdy and stand up....I am still looking for a Table and chair for my room to use as a study desk...waiting for the Ikea store in Coquitlam to open on April 3rd....don't want to go all the way to richmond in my 5.0L V8....lol

#13 ·
Hu99 said:
That sure is one clean garage, Farhad. How the heck do you keep it that way?

i thend to do things in extremes....if I go one way it's all the way....you should come check out my room :D (not in the naughty sense, it's ok Blitz don't get jealous you can come "see" it too...:D)

The only reason I don't smoke, do drugs, drink (1 or 2 glasses a year) or gamble...becasue if I did....I would be either dead or dying about now....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.