BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fuelled by rice
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from the one on #3 rd and they have the stands for $99 again.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
had mine for a long time now and no troubles with them. i modified the front stand as was posted here when they first came out and been great since.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I bought a set, but couldn't use the back cos i don't have spool holes. I swapped out for a universal one. The front one i still use though and it's fine.

·
Registered
622 Posts
$8000 bike, $100 stand.

You do the math

What math is there to do? They may not be as robust as some of the more expensive ones but they work fine.

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
if someone has a pic of a stand that got broken from having (half) the weight of a bike on it... post up pls.

·
Livin' la Vida Loca
957 Posts
I was pissed off when I saw them.....a month before I bought a rear one from a dealer for the price of BOTH of them from CanTire. It looks the same as the rear one, too

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
I got the set from CT last year on sale for $79.99.

I've got 1 rear for our other bike that cost 120 bucks and the CT ones are just as good. I have no fears of having the bike on them, in fact the CT rear stand is easier to lift with.

Just get them, if you dont like them return them. Whats the big deal?

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Just get them, if you dont like them return them. Whats the big deal?
+1, Canadian Tire is like Wal Mart, they'll take anything back.

·
100% Asshole
3,406 Posts
I think the only real issue w the ct stands are the crappy plastic casters, I just replaced mine w some good caster i had laying around, now not an issue.....

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i didn't replace my front ones yet cause i don't use the stand that much but i did replace the rears. i used some nice skateboard wheels. rolls like a pro now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts