BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Luser
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
iPhone 7 updated. Safari. ‘Exit enhanced mobile site’ just refreshes page.
Edit. *Seems to work when logged in. *Still have to do stupid procedure of exiting enhanced mobile, scrolling to bottom of regular mobile and hitting full site, then changing url to homepage.*

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Glad it's working. We've also added some server enhancements, which have had the side effect of forcing the mobile view for non-signed in users, which explains things too

Kevin

·
Registered Luser
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. *The above procedure describes “working” to you? *That’s awesome.
Also “enhancements”. *

Ur the best Phil.*

·
Administrator
316 Posts
We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security. This program prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's what's going on here. Logged out users/visitors will have fewer functions then logged in.

Niall

·
Super Moderator
5,480 Posts
We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security. This program prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's what's going on here. Logged out users/visitors will have fewer functions then logged in.

Niall
I tried logging into via a browser on my phone. Total nightmare, gave up. Couldn't even get to the login screen on mobile. That picture in your avatar, that accurately describes the current mobile user experience...

Having said that, given that pretty much everyone has abandoned the site given the changes implemented and the overall change in sportbike ownership, probably not really keeping people away. :noevil

·
Administrator
316 Posts
I tried logging into via a browser on my phone. Total nightmare, gave up. Couldn't even get to the login screen on mobile. That picture in your avatar, that accurately describes the current mobile user experience...

Having said that, given that pretty much everyone has abandoned the site given the changes implemented and the overall change in sportbike ownership, probably not really keeping people away. :noevil
Are you using enhanced mobile view or desktop view?
There is another option called Tapatalk. It is a third party app for forums.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts