BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bus Driver
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a source of good quality carbon fibre other than OPP for a CBR954?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ebay and other various places online?

G

·
sharkskinz will make you one as a special order ,but comes primerd.
qb carbon
e-motorace
sebimoto( not very good ) ,if you contact yoyodyneti.com or febur or most other places they sell the sebimoto stuff under a diff name
PM HRCBOY (sp?) he was selling nice carbon kits a while ago and could prob link you to the place he was getting it form
.BRADARIC design (BCSB member BRADA) could make you one with a bit of a differnt kick to it

there is so many other carbon places but those are the ones most likely to have the 954 stuff

your better off getting it from OPP

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Anyone know of a source of good quality carbon fibre other than OPP for a CBR954?
Get a hold of Kevin from Bayside (www.baysideperformance.com) he carries some CF stuff, I don't know anything about who makes it or what the quality is like but it's somewhere to look. Good Luck.

G

·
Get a hold of Kevin from Bayside (www.baysideperformance.com) he carries some CF stuff, I don't know anything about who makes it or what the quality is like but it's somewhere to look. Good Luck.
most of the carbon he sellls is opp stuff as well .he also carries yec yami carbon and a few other manufac stuff as well .

If you want it to go a little easier go through bayside for the OPP stuff he'll take care of you with the order .

·
Unregistered User
418 Posts
oh yea, pm me if you want any parts from there, i can give u a contact who lives in kobe japan who can get the parts cheaper cause he use to work at magical racing as well.

G

·
saw the magiacal racing screen here local it is very nice quality but its not 100% carbon ,its inlaid on the back side with fiberglass and you can see the glass imprints on the front side of the carbon in certain light .

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have alot of Majical Racing stuff . Their mirrors are bar none the nicest in the business, convex blue tinted lenses, CNS aluminum stalks, flawless carbon fibre. The rest of their parts are nice looking and fit well but I agree with Hakeem, it may not be 100% carbon fibre, the back sides of my frame covers, mirrors, windshield and air duct covers are painted black, not quite sure what the deal is. Still.....they are great looking. I had a Sebimoto tank in my possesion for 1 day and returned it, the quality was terrible (to me). I ended up getting a tank from www.eti-fuelcel.com. Carbon Kevlar , seamless construction AND gauranteed not to leak (I think they are the only ones that gaurantee).
Also for nice carbon check out www.a-tech.org of Japan (search it in google so you can get it translated. Very cool stuff.

G

·
I have alot of Majical Racing stuff . Their mirrors are bar none the nicest in the business, convex blue tinted lenses, CNS aluminum stalks, flawless carbon fibre. The rest of their parts are nice looking and fit well but I agree with Hakeem, it may not be 100% carbon fibre, the back sides of my frame covers, mirrors, windshield and air duct covers are painted black, not quite sure what the deal is. Still.....they are great looking. I had a Sebimoto tank in my possesion for 1 day and returned it, the quality was terrible (to me). I ended up getting a tank from www.eti-fuelcel.com. Carbon Kevlar , seamless construction AND gauranteed not to leak (I think they are the only ones that gaurantee).
Also for nice carbon check out www.a-tech.org of Japan (search it in google so you can get it translated. Very cool stuff.

its painted over fiberglass on the back ,but stil nice to look at ,my buddy got one of those ETi tanks it should be here soon ,so yea id recomend them big time for any composite fuel cel .they give thier tanks a lifetime gaurentee

BTW the tank you had was macmoto OPP tank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts