BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have had alott of requests for muffler guards, would like your input on what you think would be good design,and how would you want it to mount? please feel free to add comments photoshop pics etc, thanks

G

·
well what? you're gonna make heel/muffler guards for every aftermarket pipe to fit every bike? sounds like a shitty business move. why not find a niche for sportbikes that hasn't been exploited? carbon subframes have rarely been done but would yield a good dollar. carbon brackets for brake resevoirs and shit like that would be cool. a carbon kickstand with a tube aluminum inner would be crazy. etc.............

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ya as a matter of fact i will produce popular guards, why not, not like im in this to make aloot, just wana see what people want, i have a really good market for the parts i produce and dont need anymore buss, really just bored of producing the same old parts, so why not give people what they want, i dont make heel guards,lol, and all my parts are shipped to the uk, cf isnt as popular here, but the kickstand sounds good

G

·
just sayin that to make muffler guards to fit a lot of pipes for a lot of different bikes would be a lot of work and a lot of time in r&d for something that won't retail for much. in the end i'm sure it would be worth it but it sounds like a ton of effort for a minor gain. the subframe's would be killer- i saw a custom one made for a gixxer once and it was sick. good luck with it but it'd be really cool if you took a current bike and looked at the possibilities of replacing abstract items that no cookie-cutter retailer has already made (oppracing.com). always wanted a cf valve cover like the aprilia cube uses. anyways just my suggestion but what the fuck do i know anyways? oh and the market here blows for anything remotely cool so i doubt there'll be many good suggestions coming to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts