BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
well what? you're gonna make heel/muffler guards for every aftermarket pipe to fit every bike? sounds like a shitty business move. why not find a niche for sportbikes that hasn't been exploited? carbon subframes have rarely been done but would yield a good dollar. carbon brackets for brake resevoirs and shit like that would be cool. a carbon kickstand with a tube aluminum inner would be crazy. etc.............

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ya as a matter of fact i will produce popular guards, why not, not like im in this to make aloot, just wana see what people want, i have a really good market for the parts i produce and dont need anymore buss, really just bored of producing the same old parts, so why not give people what they want, i dont make heel guards,lol, and all my parts are shipped to the uk, cf isnt as popular here, but the kickstand sounds good

G

·
just sayin that to make muffler guards to fit a lot of pipes for a lot of different bikes would be a lot of work and a lot of time in r&d for something that won't retail for much. in the end i'm sure it would be worth it but it sounds like a ton of effort for a minor gain. the subframe's would be killer- i saw a custom one made for a gixxer once and it was sick. good luck with it but it'd be really cool if you took a current bike and looked at the possibilities of replacing abstract items that no cookie-cutter retailer has already made (oppracing.com). always wanted a cf valve cover like the aprilia cube uses. anyways just my suggestion but what the fuck do i know anyways? oh and the market here blows for anything remotely cool so i doubt there'll be many good suggestions coming to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.