BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are they there? Anyone in particular I should talk to? Im going to head down before a ride today to try to pick up some gloves, since the set I was going to get last night never materialized. Not looking to spend alot, since I dont have alot. :surrender

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
I almost bought a bike from them, but was looking at used bikes, so you have to go where they are.

The salesman, Richard Craven, was very helpful and we did it all over the phone. He had no issues with me not buying the bike there and wished me all the best.

I would definately go there if I was looking again.

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
Which store you going to? If Gran. Isle. talk to Luke, he's good. Last I was there (couple weeks ago) they had a bin of closeout gloves for cheap.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to the one in Coquitlam, going to Granville Island would be a ride in itself, and then I couldnt go to Harrison with you guys!

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
DUH! Don't mind me, I'm still getting started. Should have a brain by noon.
Richard at Coq. is my recommendation. He was good when I was looking there. That store has a larger gear section too.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright. Ill wander around until someone tries to squeeze me dry. :p

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Go See Aaron At Modern, He'll Hook You Up

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Commercial And 12th...

S

·
0 Posts
Shawn is usually pretty good to people at Coq. Or just talk to either Jacky or Pat. If they are both there. They're always pretty helpful.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Rosalie at Granville location

·
Twist Master
1,142 Posts
Carter??????????????????????

Was in CARTER today ( COQUITLAM ) Inquireing About the 2006 1000 RR
and the sales person told Me That I Had better Hurry up And put down a deposit Cause they will Be in short supply, said they Are only getting
** 6 ** of them this Season:confused and tell's me they won't be Avaliable for about three weeks.
So i go to RICHMOND MOTOR SPORT"S and they Say there will be Lot's Avaliable this Year in All Color's The HONDA Centre told me the Same Thing
And will Have them on the Show room Floor next week:eek

STRANGE place that CARTER they Should get there Fact's Rite When DEALING with Customer's.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I was told by another dealer that they had to pre-order all of
their bikes in Nov/05. So that it is like a guessing game for them?
Can somebody confirm that?

·
Registered
373 Posts
whillis said:
DUH! Don't mind me, I'm still getting started. Should have a brain by noon.
Richard at Coq. is my recommendation. He was good when I was looking there. That store has a larger gear section too.
Richard is now at Checkpoint Yamaha. He quit Carter Coq. 2 days after I did. If you want to get accessories go to granville they have a better selection for sportbikes and will bring in the cool stuff. Ask for a discount as the sqeaky wheel always gets it. Richard can still get you any bike you want from checkpoint. Working at a bike shop sure opened my eyes to alot of things. I'm in a better place now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Machinist said:
Was in CARTER today ( COQUITLAM ) Inquireing About the 2006 1000 RR
and the sales person told Me That I Had better Hurry up And put down a deposit Cause they will Be in short supply, said they Are only getting
** 6 ** of them this Season:confused and tell's me they won't be Avaliable for about three weeks.
So i go to RICHMOND MOTOR SPORT"S and they Say there will be Lot's Avaliable this Year in All Color's The HONDA Centre told me the Same Thing
And will Have them on the Show room Floor next week:eek

STRANGE place that CARTER they Should get there Fact's Rite When DEALING with Customer's.
Carter will always say that they are in short supply because they want your money now. I used to work there.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ended up getting my gloves at Carter Coq. Didnt ask for a discount, doh! Oh well, Well worth what I spent over what I was using!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts