BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
well, that was just odd... not really funny... not terribly interesting.
music was the best part.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
elevation said:
Salad fingers is just downright creepy. These cartoons remind me of the good ol' Spike n Mike cartoon festival. I went a couple of times feeling sick to my stomach about the minds of some people!
I could see how it was trying to be creepy, but thought it actually fell short in being successful.

edit: maybe I've just watched too many creepy things and have built up a tolerance now.

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
My 12 year old daughter and her friend were just watching the Salad Fingers episodes in her room. Apparently everyone in their class is onto this. Should I be worried? :laughing

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
T'eye know. T'was looking for Sat's thread on the matter. Bout a year old as well. Prolly an HBD thread so didn't come up in the search.

Point of using the old thread was to show the irony of it all: geezer sees cartoons a year and a half before offspring, she tells me to beat it cuz I won't get it. I tell her I saw it a long time ago and watched ALL the Salad Fingers episodes and suggested she do the same...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
demented i love it

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
demented i love it
Yeah. Demented but subtle. Even funnier and more creeped out than John K.'s follow up to Ren & Stimpy, George Liquor. We need more stuff like this. Popular culture is getting more homogenized as each year passes despite the so-called disruptive nature of the internet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts