I'm going for both days. The best place to stay is in Jantzen beach at the Peppertree Inn. Much better than the Best Western. You get free full breakfast a couple of appies later and I think a drink ticket. They have a good pool too. Great track and very safe. See you there..I'm #315.
The guys at Fireblades.org seem to think they're pretty good as they reference them quite a bit. I've never been though so you might be best to call them up. They specify "2groups" for tuesday which tells me that they're proabably talking one fast and one not so fast.
Just talked to Tyson @ Cascade. Sounds like he's really got his stuff together!
- Lots of instructors for the track newbs (sometimes even current AMA racers)
- Pirelli and Bridgestone are usually there selling slicks @ a discount ($360USD for the newest superbike slicks)
- GP suspension is there sometimes
- Dyno for tuning powercommander and checking HP numbers sometimes
- Monday 3 groups divided by skill level (20mins every hour) Tuesday 2 groups (30 mins each hour)
- full ambulance and staff aswell as plenty of corner workers
By the schedule that is posted it looks like they do this quite a bit. He tells me that if we can collect money from 10 people we can get a 15% discount. Obviously this can't be done this month but maybe for the June day I'll organize something.
A forum community dedicated to all sport bike owners and enthusiasts In British Columbia. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Open to all sport bikes models of Honda, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki and more.