BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going down for this?

Never been to PIR and it looks fun fun fun!

Adam

·
Why me?
875 Posts
I'm going for both days. The best place to stay is in Jantzen beach at the Peppertree Inn. Much better than the Best Western. You get free full breakfast a couple of appies later and I think a drink ticket. They have a good pool too. Great track and very safe. See you there..I'm #315.

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Just got back from an OMRRA event there this past weekend. Very fast track, lots of fun, looong front straight, crazy back straight and tons of twisties along the way. If you can do it, go!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'll be there taking pictures.

The Day's Inn across the street has an internet price of $56, how much is the Jantzen Beach location?

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
BBones said:
I'll be there taking pictures.

The Day's Inn across the street has an internet price of $56, how much is the Jantzen Beach location?

God i'm glad you left out the 201 reference. :bowdown

Sorry we bailed on you. Simon being the driver, said lets go, and that was it.......poof. Gone. I owe you a dinner!!:cheers

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
id like to try pir again :),hows cascade and who runs it?is it like a decent track day group or more like follow the leader?anyone been to there days at all?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The guys at Fireblades.org seem to think they're pretty good as they reference them quite a bit. I've never been though so you might be best to call them up. They specify "2groups" for tuesday which tells me that they're proabably talking one fast and one not so fast.

Adam

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just talked to Tyson @ Cascade. Sounds like he's really got his stuff together!

- Lots of instructors for the track newbs (sometimes even current AMA racers)
- Pirelli and Bridgestone are usually there selling slicks @ a discount ($360USD for the newest superbike slicks)
- GP suspension is there sometimes
- Dyno for tuning powercommander and checking HP numbers sometimes
- Monday 3 groups divided by skill level (20mins every hour) Tuesday 2 groups (30 mins each hour)
- full ambulance and staff aswell as plenty of corner workers

By the schedule that is posted it looks like they do this quite a bit. He tells me that if we can collect money from 10 people we can get a 15% discount. Obviously this can't be done this month but maybe for the June day I'll organize something.

Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts