BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its time to upgrade from my f2, love that bike though. I really want to get into something more relaxed that I can take touring yet still have some of the performance of the crotch-rockets. I took a CB 599 for a spin at Carter the other day, and found that the power wasnt what I was looking for, but it wasn't necessarily bad. Hoping to take a CB 919 for a spin if its still kicking around on wed.

Any one had any experience with these bikes? Pros, cons? What sort of gear can U get for them for touring?

Im love the naked bike styling, absolutely love the triumph tripple, but the one person seating isnt appealing. Are there any other bikes that will give the CB a run for its money for what Im looking for? How about ducati monsters?

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Ducati Monster is nice ask JScott.

Tee Tee and I have the Z1000. I really like the bike. Not as refined and is a bit on the rough side but I've done 9 hour days on it with no problem.

919 is a nice bike though for sure. A bit more expensive but more refined. You'll find theres a bit more leg room as well on the 919 compared to the 599.

Or just make one! Buy a ZX10 from Brad (Turbosonoma) and streetfighter it.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
BK still has a matt silver Z left over and it's CHEAP! ! ! ! You should at least go and check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts