BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just at Carter in Coquitlam and saw my old CBR 600 was in the shop being fixed, seems someone wiped it out already. Just curious to know if its anyone on this site and what happened??? Kinda made me sad to see my old baby all messed up.

Its an 04, red/black with 2 bros pipe and an alarm on it. Looked like the front end got pretty messed up.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Wasn't me, however, I suspect one of Newton's laws was used, misused, or abused.
Thus, the crash.:laughing

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I know what you mean about that feeling... Took my new bike in for its 1000 km service a while back and I see my trade in (919) all mangled...Someone did a number on it on a test ride!! Hard to look at the old girl kicked to the curb like that!

G

·
0 Posts
Did your bike have really fat back tires, and after market LED turn signals, fender eliminator?

I ask cause i think iv seen the owner of the bike. Red/Black said it was a 2004 and he bought it off Carter. Said it was his first bike. Young guy about 19 years old, no more than 20.

Hope the guy was ok.

R

·
0 Posts
heard of someone droppin their ride on united blvd on wed not much other than that....figured something would be here ...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had the stock tires on it when I had it. But it did have after market blinkers and a fender eliminator on it. I loved that bike, if I could afford two bikes I would still have it. But, hope the guy is alright.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts