BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.iasus-concepts.com

check out this site. They have some very cool headset you can hook on to your neck and ride a motorcycle with. We have tried it and it does cuts out the wind and exhaust noises and it is very clear. Also because it hooks on your neck, it does not tangle like the other ones. This is one headset so far that i think i actually works on bikes.

tc
ps they have one year warrantee too.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
mikey_zx6r said:
Motorbikes are how you ESCAPE cell phones.
Word...

I'd hate to have to be worrying about my phone when I'm riding.

It does look like a good idea to have a headset like that for rider to rider communication though.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll stick to my earplugs. I get distracted too easily as it is.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those who can't multi-task: The GP teams are trying out new radio device for their racers this year. I believe VRossi has one too.;)

It is just kinda interesting to see how people resist changes. Remember the times that cel phone first come out? People don't really want to use it? Now that we use them more than land lines.

Just to say sometime it's nice to have options!:cool

tc

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: cell phones and bikes

David said:
Could'nt even imagine having a conversation while riding. Am I paranoid or is there just too much else to concentrate on?
Nah, you're just smarter then most cagers.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts

David said:
Could'nt even imagine having a conversation while riding. Am I paranoid or is there just too much else to concentrate on?
everytime i take my eyes away from the road for a splitsecond, something always comes up!...
no cell for me..

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

David said:
i agree, don't even like cell phones when i'm driving so no way i'm going to do it on a bike... plus i ride so i don't have to answer it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts