BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who thinks FOX has dropped to an all time low??? I am actually watching this which means I either don't have a life, TV just sucks or it's raining and I can't go riding.

So far it hasn't been that bad, Tonya Harding is to come on and beat on Paula Jones. I would have rather seen Amy Fischer.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
vanilla ice just got his ass whooped :) now it's the main event, Tonya Harding vs Paula Jones.... hahaha, what a bunch of hicks hahahahah :):laughing

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tayna's gonna kick her ass.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't know they were going to make it weekly. Greg Brady, got his ass kicked by Danny from the partridge family.:p

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Is it just me or has this been a MUCH longer winter than usual.

Are you guys serious about this? :eek Man, no wonder I learned to just say no to crappy TV. You guys need a track bike to work on and prevent your brains from softening from watching this visual pablum.

Except for Star Trek I hardly ever venture down below channel 38 these days. And even then I only watch about 4 hours a week if you don't count the odd movie rental.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
BMatthews said:
Is it just me or has this been a MUCH longer winter than usual.

Are you guys serious about this? :eek Man, no wonder I learned to just say no to crappy TV. You guys need a track bike to work on and prevent your brains from softening from watching this visual pablum.

Except for Star Trek I hardly ever venture down below channel 38 these days. And even then I only watch about 4 hours a week if you don't count the odd movie rental.
what? winter where?? when did this happen?? :D :D

Yeah, that celebrity boxing has sunk to a new low, but I bet ratings went through the roof.
The only things I watch these days on TV is the new Trek, Roswell, Buffy, Angel and Tracker (pretty sweet show).

I also like to catch re-runs of Three's Company :) oh yeah, and Hunter on TBS in the mornings, thats gotta be the best cop show ever made.... "Works for me" -Hunter :) classic :)

otherwise I dont waste my time with the piles of crap on tv....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
vanilla ice just got his ass whooped :)
:laughing Gangster dude couldn't even finish the 2nd round. He was wiped:laughing .

Whatchyou talkin about Willis...:laughing

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
damn tv is full of crap these days, thank god for The Simpsons:D:laughing

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Hu99 said:

Star Trek, huh? Who wants to take this one?:court
Just you wait. When you're least expecting it I'll have my chief engineer beam you 200 meters to the rear...........

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Star Trek is awesome and the Vulcan isn't bad looking either:eek :) .

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
atomlowe said:
Star Trek is awesome and the Vulcan isn't bad looking either:eek :) .
When I used to watch Trek, the Vulcan was played by Leonard Nimoy. Definitely NOT a hottie. There was that chick on Next Generation though, what was her name? Marina Sirtis! That's it.....Really hot!:eek

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
simpson's fuggin sux now... it's not even funny anymore.
there's nothing worth watching on tv anymore, i remember back in the day when i could just sit in front of the tv and veg away.... HW is more exciting than the crap they show on tv :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Hu99 said:

When I used to watch Trek, the Vulcan was played by Leonard Nimoy. Definitely NOT a hottie.
:roflmao, i never really watched any star trek but i have to agree that is one of the last characters i want to see in tights....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
What I love is Celebrity Deathmatch:laughing . That show is hilarious:laughing . They had William Shatner on it...

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Ever since duckman disappeared, I've just not found anything fun to watch *sniff*.

B

·
0 Posts
7 of 9 was what made Star Trek Voyager a show!!!
And i know it 's crappy TV, but haven't you always wanted to know what would happen if Rambo met The Terminator in the ring?
Or Jackey Chan vs. Wesley Snipes?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Bluestone said:
7 of 9 was what made Star Trek Voyager a show!!!
And i know it 's crappy TV, but haven't you always wanted to know what would happen if Rambo met The Terminator in the ring?
Or Jackey Chan vs. Wesley Snipes?
rambo would kick the terminator's ass.... bullets just slide right off him :laughing :laughing

Chan vs Snipes, now that would be a close one....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts