BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a pair of leather racing pants that i want to change the color on some places, the leather is thick so does anyone now if u can die the leather ? also want to make them fit alittle better does anyone know of a place that alters leather pants?

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Lemme check on that in Van.... cause teh shop closed down. So im looking for a place that sells that kinda stuff.

Ps the shop was replaced with a starbucks so im wondering how many coffee would it take to dye a set of leathers?
:laughing

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
And you're standing in the tub why?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
jason_kawi said:
got a pair of leather racing pants that i want to change the color on some places, the leather is thick so does anyone now if u can die the leather ?
try calling Tandy Leather, 10608 King George Hwy, Surrey

[email protected] - 604-583-1681 fax: 604-583-1684

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Ah yes, the infamous photo of Pete apres-leather dyeing. Still good for a massive guffaw. :D

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Would you be my friend and tell me where you got the Hello Kitty shower curtains? I know someone who would love you to death to get that!
There's help groups for that particular problem I understand....:D

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Come on git em... git em good, kick harder he's almost down. :devillook

The curtains came from night market about 6 years ago, so good luck finding another one.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
SpideRider said:
Ah yes, the infamous photo of Pete apres-leather dyeing. Still good for a massive guffaw. :D
:eek OMG! When I said you would look good in 2pc leathers, that is NOT what I had in mind.

Massive guffaw is an understatement...I think my clients down the street could hear me laughing :laughing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts