BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well it looks like a blew my clutch trying to clutch up.. now i know my bike is a pig to stunt.. should i consider getting a bigger rear sproket..

or is it that im just too much of a fatass to get it up

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gixxstar said:
I didn't ride it much but I found that bike to be so easy to wheelie. Changing the gearing will make it easier but it'll do fine stock with some more practice.
yeah but after looking around looks like i pretty much have the hardest bike to stunt

·
wanna gixer
286 Posts
israel gonzalez said:
if you practice more it will help more than havin a bigger sproket.
yup i jused to have an 86 fz 600 stock and i would wheelie awsome after i practise some

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scheme said:
no, it's not the hardest bike to stunt. You just need to stop sucking.

ha i think thats the kind of critisism i need.. i think im just pissed i blew out my clutch. but my bike does have 19000km on it so i cant complain.. i knew it was coming..

·
GOLF STUNNA
489 Posts
StinkyFatPig said:
ok well it looks like a blew my clutch trying to clutch up.. now i know my bike is a pig to stunt.. should i consider getting a bigger rear sproket..

or is it that im just too much of a fatass to get it up
i highly doubt u blew your clutch tryin to wheelie. that would be the first time i've seen that. ask anyone that does wheelies all day everyday, u won't find many that have blown up a clutch doin wheelies. i know people that have done it trying to learn rolling burnouts:laughing but thats about it.

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
"TWISTIES ARE FOR FAGS, REAL RIDERS RIDE ONE WHEEL ON THE HIGHWAY SITTIN ON THE TANK "

lol that shit cracks me up

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Bandit_Ryder said:
"TWISTIES ARE FOR FAGS, REAL RIDERS RIDE ONE WHEEL ON THE HIGHWAY SITTIN ON THE TANK "

lol that shit cracks me up
Yeah that is pretty funny. Can't fault him for being passionate. :laughing

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slightly Insane said:
i highly doubt u blew your clutch tryin to wheelie. that would be the first time i've seen that. ask anyone that does wheelies all day everyday, u won't find many that have blown up a clutch doin wheelies. i know people that have done it trying to learn rolling burnouts:laughing but thats about it.
all i know is that after the last 3 sessions of practicing each time i had to let out the cable on my clutch.. and im out of adjustment now..
i have a feeling i was slightly riding the clutch.. and i didnt give the clutch any time too cool off between trys.. i was dumping it every probably 15 seconds for like half an hour

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
You don't dump it just slip it. Saturnin had one of those bikes and it wheelied very easily. Just remeber it's still a Kawasaki and they break apart quickly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts