BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
that is a super deal. i like the Carrozeria's myself. blue rawks. what happened to your thread on them??

G

·
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hahahahah yup thats it .negative feedback on a product i dont even have and am not even getting ,good one ,you should be a detective.

ive seen them in person and talked to an owner of some ,its a good product ,just not for me ,plus they dont make the v6 for gix thou ,so its PVm's instead for me anyway .

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
he censored himself because he couldnt handle anyone giving negative feedback on a product.
i believe your feedback wasn't on the product but on some shady back alley deal you got hossed on. shouldn't go lookin for love in all the wrong places!!:laughing :laughing

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
if your close enough to the border, put your ebay ship to addy as Pt Roberts The Letter Carrier, have it sent there and go pick it up yourself. cheaper shipping and get's there super quick. there's ways around the ship to US only thing.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
if your close enough to the border, put your ebay ship to addy as Pt Roberts The Letter Carrier, have it sent there and go pick it up yourself. cheaper shipping and get's there super quick. there's ways around the ship to US only thing.
that works as long as the seller isn't blocking non-US registered bidders.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
that works as long as the seller isn't blocking non-US registered bidders.
you can email ahead of time and be cleared to bid if you have a US address like the point roberts place to deliver to .Ive already emailed them ,you just have to ask .

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
it always works for me even when they do that. i actually just bought one of those ship to US only items like 10 mins ago. i contacted the guy first though cause he offered shipping with USPS so figured if he's not using that stinkin UPS, i may aswell see if he will ship it right up to me. he lifted the US restriction for me and all was great. i could have put it through using the US addy i use but he took off the restriction anyways.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
you can email ahead of time and be cleared to bid if you have a US address like the point roberts place to deliver to .Ive already emailed them ,you just have to ask .
good to know that this seller operates that way.

some would not be as accomodating.

·
Registered
54 Posts
these are forged aluminum rims not forged magnesium.... big difference. 05/06 stock RR wheels are already aluminum and pretty light as it is... won't be much of a difference with the exception of bling factor.... if that is what some of you want. As well, i may be missing something here but this dude is calling himself Brembo NA... I see nowhere where he is throwing in Brembo rotors.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
these are forged aluminum rims not forged magnesium.... big difference. 05/06 stock RR wheels are already aluminum and pretty light as it is... won't be much of a difference with the exception of bling factor.... if that is what some of you want. As well, i may be missing something here but this dude is calling himself Brembo NA... I see nowhere where he is throwing in Brembo rotors.
look at his auctions ,he has a bunch of rotors for sale ,as far as not being magnesium ,a mag for the street is a bad idea ,one good pothole and they are fuked and not able to be fixed ( at least not for anything reasonable)

and for weight savings its more than enough to justify the money .MArchesini arent bling ,they are function before form .check the weights

8.82 and 13.80 stock 636 wheels are heavier .its not just bling .

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Roadracing World's 1000cc shootout had the 06 1000RR wheels LIGHTER than the Marchesini's on the 999S.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts