BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some rubber for my bike Is there a local shop that is cheap
before I get some of ebay I would rather support the local shops I don't know tire size of hand but its a 96 cbr600

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
5th Gear FTW.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Find out what tires you want and then just make some calls to the local shops. Some places may, on average, be cheaper than others but if you make the call, you may find a shop that has the tires you want on special. Make sure you know what the price includes (just tires, tires & installation, etc.).

Having said that, I just replaced my tires with Michelin Pilot Powers and Imperial Motorcycles had the best price for tires & installation. Brought in my bike, waited about 40 minutes and it was done.

·
Fuelled by rice
4,474 Posts
Find out what tires you want and then just make some calls to the local shops. Some places may, on average, be cheaper than others but if you make the call, you may find a shop that has the tires you want on special. Make sure you know what the price includes (just tires, tires & installation, etc.).

Having said that, I just replaced my tires with Michelin Pilot Powers and Imperial Motorcycles had the best price for tires & installation. Brought in my bike, waited about 40 minutes and it was done.

And what exactly was the best price?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts