BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id let everyone know I was in Western powersports today in Langley talkin about tires and they let me know there having a sale April 15-22 buy one get one free. So realy your buying the rear and getting the front for free. This offer will not be done anyother time than that week so if your lookin for some that will be a realy good time to get them!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any brand, and I would guess if you looking for tires you would buy a rear and get the front free!

·
Registered
342 Posts
R1isfun said:
Just thought Id let everyone know I was in Western powersports today in Langley talkin about tires and they let me know there having a sale April 15-22 buy one get one free. So realy your buying the rear and getting the front for free. This offer will not be done anyother time than that week so if your lookin for some that will be a realy good time to get them!
Finally a shop steppin up with a deal...any other local shops want some business???post up your sales.:rtfm

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
How old are these tires?

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
What about freight, PDI, document, handling, cost-plus contract, contingency delay fund, holdback, trust and escrow administration, contract management, PPSA, PPT, enviro, disposal, under-coating, paint-protection, extended warranty, roadside assistance, bottle return deposit, annual corporate filing and other dealer feel-good fees?

So much advertising out there these days, with so many conditions attached, ie. "up to" 50% off sales (of all remaining 13th century in-stock items).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts