BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are for the new 2006s, I like the way the opening looks, not a big fan of its profile though.

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Ohhhh I hope they come in pink!

Nah i dont like the design.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
everybody is going for that MotoGP look...good idea.. but i would prefer it it wasnt flashy... bare formed Ti or Aluminum would look great

·
keepin' it steel
1,171 Posts
Yeah, seems like more companies are making 'megaphone' style exhausts. Have you guys seen the new Hindle's? They look like the opening of a trumpet.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Doesn't strike a chord with this cowboy.

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
the thing with these slip on exhausts is that other than noise it doesnt do anything with a bike like the R6.

the Cat is still left on the bike... which is where any of the weight savings would be. before, a slip on would get rid of the cat along with an audible improvement.

i hope the cost reflects this.

·
Premium Member
9,052 Posts
cool, I like. The more change you see, the more the old stuff will look, well.....old. I think a round can today is hideous.

·
Got Crazy?
810 Posts
:rockon
CDG said:
cool, I like. The more change you see, the more the old stuff will look, well.....old. I think a round can today is hideous.
I agree completely, I can't stand the long round pipes, thats why I chopped mine

F

·
0 Posts
thats a GSVR pipe ,,,if it was ti and welded in 20 places like the real one it woudl look nicer ,,but i still like this one

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
yup... i want what is pictured above... way better pipe... who can build this around here? if i was to get a new bike... i would pay for one

S

·
0 Posts
SILVER_6R said:
yup... i want what is pictured above... way better pipe... who can build this around here? if i was to get a new bike... i would pay for one

i asked our welder one time what it would cost to do a pipe like that with around 15 steps in it out of Ti and he just laughed. said probably 1500-2000 and outta stainless probably around 1000-1200 just for the slip-on.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I love the look of the new 2006 GSX-R 600 and 750's

Short Exhusts look great and I have heard that they are better for performance as well. oooo. :coffee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts