BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ha ha ha, that has gotta be one of the funniest things I have ever seen ha ha ha ha a :roflmao

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:laughing I hope the new rubber isn't as sticky as your old soles. Faceplants become a threat when your soles get warm!

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Well if you skitch side to side a bit before standin on your tank, you can get your shoes up to temp and have solid footing I guess.

:rider

B

·
0 Posts
your hilarious mark. but yeah, aren't those a little grippy when up to temperature? I would have thought some thick plastic would be have less friction, like a thin cutting board type of plastic.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
That is SOOOOOooo funny............ but practical too :laughing

I wouldn't listen to those guys that say they'll get too sticky when they're warm... You can't run fast enough to get them up to temperature......... :D

Did you actually do this or are the pics from somewhere else? And if you did just how comfy did they come out?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I actually did do this... and so far they are the best boots I have ever had. I can ski and press down on the highway and my boots will smoke and leave two black burnouts down the road!!!
Then I get off my bike and they are all sticky:laughing
They are great and I will re-do them once they wear through, which will take a while...

D

·
0 Posts
BRETT said:
shell out the dough for a proper pair of stunt boots or something
dude!!!
um, they are stunt boots. and instead of replacing them every time they are worn out for a few hundred bux, he just puts a new sole on them. i'd do it too.

mark has some pretty inventive ideas going. some may be crazy, but give the guy credit for thinking outside the box.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
381 Posts
how much are you going to sell your shoes for??
i would like to do some burn outs.

i really dig the black strips that you leave on the street. it's otta be real funny,, or cool..

hay when you go ride, i would like to fallow you and see you do some action.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts